Chapter 17

(More Kagehina dancing, enjoy.)

Truth or Dare Pt. 3

After that, things seemed to settle down, the game was pretty tame for a while, it was more like twenty questions than Truth or Dare. But once Matsukawa got an idea it all went down hill.
"Brooo! We should do Just Dance!" He exclaimed and While some people began to buzz with excitement, others shook their heads and groaned in protest.
"Issei, it's almost 2 am, we should all be sleeping honestly," Iwaizumi chastised from his corner. Oikawa pouted but Hinata could see the growing bags under his eyes.
"C'mon! Just everyone once and then we can go to bed!" And poor Hanamaki, he was exhausted but he was completely wrapped around his boyfriend's finger.
"Okay, one dance for each of us, no more." He agreed, despite his genuine exhaustion. Mattsun grinned mischievously and kissed his boyfriend in the cheek before walking to the aux connected to the Tv and plugging his phone in. He put on he and Makki's regular song, Uptown Girl. Hinata was honestly too exhausted to question the song choice, but got up and did a dance of his own anyway. The game went by incredibly fast and despite everyone being encouraged to go, and doing so, no one ever scored very high, they were too tired. After a while, everyone split up again, heading back to their rooms for bed. Kageyama and Kuroo followed Hinata and Kenma as they walked up the stairs, engaged in a conversation Hinata couldn't quite make out. He and Kenma were leaning heavily on each other and if he turned slightly he could see that each of their respective boyfriends had hands braced to catch them if they lost their balance. Hinata contemplated falling just so he could be carried, but decided against it, talking sleepily to his exhausted and cat like best friend. He didn't even know what he was talking about, and it didn't seem to be registering for anyone else either, so he shut up upon reaching the top of the stairs.
Kenma stopped, putting his dead PSP in his pocket and waiting, standing still, eyes shut and swaying slightly. Hinata turned to look at his bestfriend's, cocking his head slightly until he saw Kuroo laugh lightly and pick Kenma up bridal style, carrying him towards their room. Hinata hummed in understanding and patted Kenma's shoulder before letting them go and falling back to lean heavily on Kageyama. The tall setter seemed to be on the same page as Hinata as he leaned back ever so softly and they made their way upstairs. Hinata hummed a goodbye to Nishinoya who was piggybacking on Asahi then leaned back on Kageyama, feeling more and more tired with every step he took.
"Dumbass, I can't carry you right now..." Kageyama muttered when Hinata leaned practically all of his weight on Kageyama's side. The short boy whined petulantly and wrapped both of his arms around Kageyama's bicep, silently basking in his boyfriend's attractiveness. Kageyama huffed and grabbed his boyfriend's waist, hoisting him up and into his chest. Hinata wrapped his arms around Kageyama's shoulders and his legs around his waist, laying his head on Kageyama's shoulder. The setter was tired but Hinata's lack of hard muscle and short stature made it easy to lift him. Not to mention the strength training he'd been doing with Daichi. Hinata was practically asleep on his shoulder by the time Kageyama finally reached their floor and cursed the lack of an elevator in the building. He felt Hinata stir as he lifted his head slightly from Kageyama's shoulder to wave at Goshiki and Koganegawa as they headed off to their own room. Hinata then slumped back down and tightened his grip on Kageyama, hugging him slightly. Kageyama let out a breath of a chuckle. He made his way over to their door, and using one arm to support Hinata's weight, opened the door. The returned his hand to Hinata's thigh and walked over to the bed, shutting the door with his foot. Hinata hummed in satisfaction as Kageyama dropped down onto the bed, Hinata still resting in his lap. He sighed and began to pull his boyfriend off of him, much to the smaller boy's distress.
"Nooo!" He whined, wrapping his arms around one of Kageyama's arms, "I wanna cuddle!" He exclaimed and Kageyama had to put a hand over his mouth.
"Shhh, dumbass, someone might here you, plus I need to change!" Kageyama finally managed to pull Hinata's arms off of him and stood to walk to his suit case.
"You're already wearing clothes that you sleep in!" Hinata exclaimed and Kageyama huffed, rolling his eyes and turning to look at his boyfriend.
"... Whatever," he walked over to the bed and grabbed Hinata by the shoulders, pulling him up to look him in the eyes.
"We need to get you changed at least." He grunted and Hinata out on a sleepy smirk.
"Come on, Bakayama, I know you like my new look!" He exclaimed and as he fell back into the bed, skirt rising up and exposing his underwear. Kageyama rolled his eyes and grabbed Hinata's hips, pulling him off the bed.
"You can't sleep in Oikawa~San's clothes, plus there's no way this is comfortable, get dressed." Kageyama grabbed the skirt and yanked it down to pull around Hinata's waist. The boy looked down at his current state, only wearing underwear and his boyfriend's hoodie. He shrugged and tossed the skirt to the chair next to the door, bringing Kageyama back down onto the bed.
"This is what I sleep in, come on 'Yama! Bed time!" Hinata wrapped his arms around Kageyama's chest and coiled his legs around Kageyama's waist, shutting his eyes softly before he opened them to look into Kageyama's. Sadly, Tobio's eyes were already shut, and all Shouyou could see were his thick eyelashes. He reached out to trace his finger along one of Kageyama's cheekbones.
"Hey 'Yama?" He asked and Kageyama hummed in response, eyes still shut.
"Truth or Dare?" He asked and Kageyama huffed.
"Boke, I'm tired of playing that game..." he muttered and Hinata let out a petulant "hmph". Kageyama sighed, "You choose Boke," he muttered and Hinata smiled as Kageyama opened his sleepy eyes to look at Hinata, and the boy's smile was blinding.
"I dare you to come with me, Goshiki, and Koganegawa tomorrow and we can tell them that we're dating." Kageyama hummed and shut his eyes.
"Okay, whatever Sho, go to sleep," Kageyama wrapped his arm around Hinata's waist and pulled him into his chest and Hinata smiled, snuggling into to go to sleep.

(So, if anyone didn't see, I did post the first chapter of my other book and I'm working on the next.