𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

New Jersey, Continuation From Last Chapter, I forget the time :)

Omniscient/Third Person POV
Today was definitely not going well for Rhiya. On top of all that's happened so far, she got her period before she went to bed, and her fucked up emotions were definitely there.

She pulled on her hood and started crying as she began her walk.

"Rhiya!" She sped up her walking speed and Mattia ran in front of her, grabbing her shoulders. "Are you crying?!"

"Shut up Mattia! Leave me alone." She cried.

"Why are you acting like such a pussy right now? Everytime I mention Jayden-"

"Goddamn you're so fucking insensitive! Do you think before you speak?!"

"No. I don't. Sorry-"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it Mattia. You ruined my fucking life." She tried to walk around him and he moved in front of her again.

"Don't be so dramatic Rhiya! You're making this bigger than what it is."

"Really?! This is the reason why I don't want you in my life anymore. You're so inconsiderate, abrasive, aggressive with your words, self-centered-"

"At this point you're just making up words... unless they're real? Are they real? Did you call me hot-"

She pushed passed him and he ran up next to her. "Ok! Ok, I'm sorry. For real. Deadass. No cap. On my mama-"

"Don't say that."

"Well I'm serious! This time I am."

"This time?" She mumbled.

"This time... this time I'm serious. I swear I am. I'm just not thinking straight. I'm going through a lot right now-"

"What? And I'm not? I just moved back here and all this shit with you is too much. Now Jayden's coming here and everybody knows about him. Tiktokroom and social media and shit are back in my life. I can't go to college! I can't get the job I wanted! I can't even stay in one state long enough to keep the friendships I have. I have a dad now and we're living together? My mom is so fucking different and I don't have anybody right now except for Braelyn! And she's not even here!" By this point she couldn't stop crying and she was letting all her feelings and anger out on Mattia.

"Now there's you doing this shit to me. You don't know how to handle situations correctly! Von was right about you. You're no good. No guy in my life has ever been good to me like you were before I left, and now you just ruined it. There's no more us. There's no more friendship or relationship or kissing or anything. If this is the way your gonna act, I don't want it. You're not the only one who's changed."

"Wait what? Are you fucking serious right now? You're really done-"

"Yes! Do I sound like I'm joking right now? Stop acting like a child and grow the fuck up Mattia. No ones gonna do it for you." This time when she walked away, he let her.

Zjjzjsjsksk time skip thingy

New Jersey, uh the time
Jayden's Hotel

"Did you talk to her yet?" He ignored her question and walked over to the side of his bed, pulling out a safe from underneath. "Jayden?" She asked lightly.

"What B?" Jayden responded in an annoyed tone.

"Did you talk to Rhiya yet?" She repeated her previous question.

"Yes! Anything else?" He opened the safe and it popped open, the lid faced Braelyn so she couldn't see what was inside.

"Did you tell her?"