Ten Ten(Tenya Lida)

Tenya Lida x reader

this one is soft

hope you like

____________________________________________________________

you hadn't ever been the kind of person to tease your crush. But that was a difrent story for Tenya Lida.

He made your heart race all the time, and you could only barely hold it in.

But today Tenya seemed really annoyed with you. After class, you were messing with lida, "Oh come on ten-ten". That's what you called him all of the time. "It's only a little drawing on my arm" you huffed crossing your arms. "Drawings are to be made on paper in your spare time not during class," he said in a stern but annoyed tone. "Whatever ten-ten" you stuck out you're tongue and plopped yourself on one of the desks." And stop calling me ten-ten it's embarrassing and unprecedented" he barks as you get cozy. suddenly his arms slam down on the desk, his arms were right beside you making it impossible to escape. He stared daggers into your eyes his dark blue ones shined in the light. He hovered above you before moving back to his standing position. "You like it when I call you ten-ten don't you, and the teasing"? he starts his lecture that was directed towards you This is break rules and disrespecting school property Gah"!! he scoffs continuing on."Blah blah blah fine if you don't like it that much then ill make you a deal, ou said. "What kind of deal" he questioned raising an eyebrow." ll you have to do is kiss me, you said jokingly while pointing to your lips snickering a bit you closed your eyes. Till your lips were met by warmth in surprise you open your eyes to see Lida, he placed a hand on your waist and the other on the desk. H-he's kissing me you thought a blush dancing across your face. You took in his kiss in it was comforting overpowering and most of all intoxicating. He pulled away and you turned to look over your shoulder still as red as a cherry, he looked down at you the same red on his perfect cheeks. He was silent but so were you, you got off of the desk looking up at him. His met yours once more, oh how you longed to swim in his piercing lake blue eyes once more. He started walking off, "I like you Tenya.. like a lot" You yelled out to him. He lurches back to you and places his hand on your hip and strings his fingers between your before he pressed another kiss to your lips. This time the kiss was needy and passionate, you pull back for air "I love you Y/n" he says before placing a kiss on your cheek and smiling down at you.

Love isn't it beautiful

word count 480

hope you enjoy ten ten as much as I do ->-