the fall(Izuku Midoriya)

this picture shows his face at the end so read

Deku x reader

this is soft and intense at the same time

Midoriya and you had been friends since you were born since your mom and he were also friends you spent a lot of time together. It wasn't a surprise to you or your parents that you had gotten into U.A., and you had been overjoyed when Izuku also got in too. You both spent every day with each other including today. "Hey Izu do you wanna come over to my house," you say poking your cheek. The green mess of hair in front of your lifts to reveal the cute boy's face. You blushed a bit but shaking it off, "Oh- umm sure Y/n". He gives you a bright smile, only to be met by a small and simple one from you. Deku offers to walk you home and you happily agree. You and Izuku walked together talking about all of your favorite heroes, drip drops the pitter pater of the rain hitting the sidewalk caught your attention a single drop of water hit your hand you looked up and more droplets started filling the now grey and cloudy sky "oh no" you said. It started pouring getting the both of you soaked, Izu pulled out a red umbrella from his backpack, The rain over your head had stopped you looked up to be met by Deku's beautiful green eyes that seemed to never have even a hint of sadness within those green orbs. You pulled in closer to him hugging his arm so you wouldn't get any more water on yourself. Yourself and Deku walked to your hose in silence a pink blush dusted across your faces.

Time skip

Hey mom, can me and Izu go up to the roof, I wanna watch the sunset you asked patiently waiting for a response. "Of course but be careful because it rained this evening". "I will mom I love you". you exited the room jumping with joy, you grabbed the tall-boys hand and led him up to the roof. An amazing look was flash by him, you both sat in lawn chairs admiring the sunset, but only one of you had been doing that.

You looked over his smooth face freckles in different shapes and sizes splotching over his nose and cheeks, his cheeks looked like they would flawlessly fit into the palms of your hands. His pink perfect lips curved upwards and parted slightly. You could only slightly see his white teeth you loved the warmth you felt when he smiled at you with those teeth, his eyebrows going upwards in an instant from the sight in front of him. His eyes were like a forest one that you could play in for hours to no end, they gleamed in the light it filled his eyes making them look even prettier. You loved how they widened every time he saw you. His messy green hair covered parts of his forehead it reminded you of a plant, it was soft so you constantly ran your small fingers through it. every part of Izuku Midoriya drove you crazy and made you fall in love with him even more, it wasn't only his looks but his caring shy calm friendly personality was something you admired.

you would dream of being held by his muscular arms his scent would envelop you his muscular build on your small form, the dreams of that was what kept you going and determined to win this boys heart.

You got out of your chair and stood in front of him, "I-izuku I need to tell you something important" you stumbled over your own words. He looked a little confused but smiled a little signaling for you to go on. "I've had feelings for someone for the longest time and I'm not sure if I should tell him because I don't know if he likes me. Everything about him drives me crazy" you backed up slightly making more room between the both of you. He stood up out of his chair coming a little closer to you. "All I think about is hugging and kissing him he drives me mad and I get giddy over the smallest things he does. His name i-is" ...

you took a long pause and backed up more he is just out of reach "Izuku Midoriya his name is Izuku Midoriya... Izu I-I love yo---

dekus eyes widened as you fell backward slipping on the slick roof, Your form disappearing behind the end of the roof trim. He lunged himself over to where you were falling to his stomach Trying to catch you with both of his arms. Your palm grazed his, your eyes opened in shock and you were falling, time slowed the beautiful sky showing vibrant colors that you might not see again for a long time. You inched closer and closer to the ground every millisecond. time sped back up.

you laid on the concrete pavement feeling all of the bones in your body shift in pain you vision went blurry. you could smell the familiar metallic scent of your hands covered in a pool of your own blood. You placed out the last thing you saw was Izus cute face with rolling tears, he sat upon the roof his heart shattering into pieces...