Your Wedding Photos

Y/n's pov

I finished taking a shower and was sitting on the bed, drying my hair with my towel, looking through Instagram, while Tom took a shower when I got a text from Elizabeth Olsen.

*texts*

Lizzie Olsen
Hey, Y/n have you seen the article?

y/n
Article?
What's it about?

Lizzie Olsen
It's about you and Tom
At least I think it is

I put down my towel, I wasn't sure what any of this meant.

y/n
At least you think it is?

Lizzie Olsen
Well I've never actually seen you
But the article talks about "Tom Holland's cousin
It talks about a girl, so I just thought it could be you

y/n
Oh
That's probably me then

Lizzie Olsen
Well here's the article
www.kingnews.com/tom-hollands-cousin/
Remember don't take anything too personally
they don't actually know you

y/n
Thanks, Lizzie
And I won't take it personally

Lizzie Olsen
It's nothing Y/n, just girls watching out for each other

*end of texts*

TOM HOLLAND'S SECRET COUSIN SEEN WITH HIM ON CRUISE

By: Karrie King

*I looked at the picture of the author of the article, and lucky me, it's Karen*

Recently, Spider-Man actor, Tom Holland has been claimed to be seen on a cruise, cruising around Europe, however, he's not who he seems.

This Tom Holland lookalike claims to be Tom Holland's cousin. While most are still convinced it's the famous Spider-Man actor, Holland's cousin, Tanner L/n, along with his friends, still claims he's not Tom Holland.

*end*

I stopped reading, as Tom walked out of the bathroom, with just a towel.

"An article came out about you," I said, looking up, glad Tom's back was towards me, so he couldn't see my face.

"Oh, there was?" he asked, seeming a little nervous.

"Yeah, it's about you being your cousin," I replied, "it's not a very well written article, so I don't think it'll cause anything."

"Who wrote it?" Tom asked, standing up.

"Karen," I shrugged. "Her real name is Karrie King."

"Oh, that's almost Karen," Tom said, laughing a bit.

"Yeah," I said, laughing as well.

Tom nodded, going back to change.

*time skip brought to you by "respect the drip karen"*

"Do I have to dress up?" I complained, looking at the blue dress sitting on the bed, but slipping on the Captain America shield ring I had.

"Darling, we're going to a fancy 'restaurant'," Tom said, fixing his tie. "Besides, you'll look stunning in that dress."

"Okay, but I'm not wearing those," I said, pointing at the pair of black heels my mom made me bring.

"You don't have to," Tom shrugged.

I nodded and went to the bathroom to change.

After we were done getting ready, we went to the elevators, waiting for one, talking about whether or not hotdogs are sandwiches, when one of the elevators opened.