The Colosseum

Y/n's pov

It was five in the morning.

I was exhausted.

"Wake up," I mumbled, poking Tom in the face, as he had his arms around me. "Or at least let go of me."

Tom muttered something before hesitating to let me go.

I got out of bed, only to see Tom still laying in bed, he hadn't moved very much.

"Thomas, get up," I said. "You need to pack your stuff unless you've decided to stay another week on the cruise."

"Fine," he huffed, getting up, but instead of getting ready, he put his head on my shoulder.

"Tom, we have to pack," I sighed.

Tom was acting strange, and I wasn't sure why. I mean I had an idea why, the night before he seemed fine.

He then picked me up and put me on the bed.

"Thomas?" I said as he laid down as well, pulling me close to him.

"I just want to be with you," he said.

I sighed, giving in. "Ten minutes," I said, "you have ten minutes."

"Okay," Tom said, burying his head in my back.

My face heated up.

"I know you're blushing, Love," he muttered.

"How?" I asked.

"It's been a week, and you've blushed the entire time," he said. "So, of course, you're still blushing."

"Yeah," I said, "I'm just never going to get used to having you around."

"I hope you don't," he said, pulling me closer. "Because I'm never going to get bored of you."

A small smile found itself on my face.

We sat there for ten minutes, I was sure Tom must have fallen asleep.

"It's been ten minutes," I said, sitting up, causing Tom to sit up as well.

"Do I have to get up?" he groaned.

"Yeah," replied, standing up, but falling back onto the bed, since Tom hadn't let go yet. "We have pack and then to go find my parents by six forty-five."

"It's five-thirty, we have time," Tom said.

"I'll race you to see who can finish packing first," I said, smirking.

Tom immediately let me go, a competitive look on his face.

"Oh, you're on," he said.

It was six-fifteen when the two of us finished packing.

"I won," I said, zipping up my suitcase.

"I was so close!" Tom exclaimed, also zipping up his suitcase.

"That sucks, doesn't it," I said, a small smile on my face.

"Well I don't lose anything, do I?" Tom asked.

I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Come on, we have to go," I said, putting a hand out for him.

We checked out of the boat, walking out to find my parents. Or well, having Dylan find us.

"Boo!"

Tom and I jumped, I turned around to see Dylan, a giant grin on his. face.

"You suck," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.