1. Sky and Kathy's trip to goodbye

Skylar woke up to, Kathy shaking her like crazy! Kathy: "Get the hell up Sky!!!" Sky: "Goooo awayyy!" Kathy: "Well we have to go were gonna be late, the busses are leaving in 20 let's GOOO!" Kathy laughed a little as her best friend pulled her pillow over her face and growend, Sky: "Finnne! Get the fuck out!" She then got up and walked to her closet and picked an outfit out,

She walked downstairs to reveal her drunk out of his mind dad and her very concerned bruised up mom, Viola:

"Well, I didn't know Kathryn was coming over today?" Sky: "Yeah, me neither." Mark: "Excuse me!?" Sky: "I-I-Uh-I didn't know th-at she was coming over, I'm going to go now sh-e-shes waiting for me...", When she reached her best friends car she let out the breathe she had no idea she was holding... Kathy: "What happened to your mom?" Sky: "She fell down the stairs today she's ok though I promise." Kathy: "Ok well let's GOOO!" Sky: "Um-Yeah sure!" Then Kathryn took off down the street towards the school.

*At school*

As, Sky and Kathy step out of her car Kathy turns towards Sky, Kathy whispered in her Best friends ear, Kathy: "If it isn't the one and only,Jason!" Sky looked at her best friend with wide eyes and slapped her shoulder and started to walk away, Kathy: "OW BITCH!" Sky looked over her shoulder, Sky: "Me? I'm the bitch? HAH!" Sky sarcastically said with a scoff and accidentally knocked into a hard chest, She whipped her head back as she stumbled backwards a little, she looked up slowly meeting... Jason's eyes as her brown light chocolate eyes met his dark brown eyes, Jason: "Hey! Watch were your going!" He snapped at her as he yelled, she flinched. Sky: "Sorry..." She said it in such a gentle precious voice, Jason looked at her with some sparkle in his eyes, Jason: "I-I guess it's ok..." He said sincerely to her looking down at her, Kathy: "There you are Bitch!" Jason: "Her names, Bitch?!" He looked at Kathy so confused and Sky like she was a totally different person than the one he was just talking to, Kathy: "NO DUMB ASS HER NAME IS, SKY-LAR! S-K-Y-L-A-R COOPER!" Sky: "Calm down Kath." Kathy: "Let's go!,Bye Jason buddy by the way my-" Sky put her hand over Kathy's mouth and smiled at Jason and he just furrowed his eyebrows at her confused and a little annoyed of her best friend, Kathy was still mumbling and Sky turned around connected to Kathy's mouth and as they were walking away Kathy bit her hand drawing blood, Sky: " Fuck!,Your a Bitch for that!" Both Kathy and Sky started laughing as, Kathy's laugh was loud and obnoxious, Skys laugh was, soft, adorable and light.

*On the bus*

As, Sky and Kathy walk towards their only other friends Sam and Becca, they sat behind them Sam turned around and signed, Sam: Jason? , Kathy: She Loves him! , Sky: No!No!No I don't! I accidentally bumped into him that's all! , Becca: Yeah right! You love him! , Sky: Whatever assholes! , Sam: Whatever? Who's assholes? Not me right? , Sky: No, Becca and Kathy. , Sam: Ok. She smiled at Sam and laied her head on Kathy's shoulder and fell asleep.

*Later that night*

Sky woke up to the bus lights flickered on, Bus driver: "Rock slides, Your back home!" As she heard that she groaned not wanting to go back home with her, Abusive dad and Extra flinchy/Jumpy mom... Sky: "Kathy hey wake up..." Kathy flickered her eyes open and Groaned, Kathy: "Are we there?" Sky: "No, I think we're back home a rock slide in the road so the trip got cancelled..." Kathy threw her head back and whined, Kathy: "Whyyyyy?! Why you stupid rockk?!" Sky laughed a little at her best friends reaction. Everyone started to load off the bus so, Sky and Kathy followed along. Sky started to walk home because it was normal for her parents not to come until, Cassandra: "SKYLAR!" Sky whipped her head around to see the hole crowd looking at her confused wondering why she wasn't waiting for her parents. Sky: "Uh-- What?" She looked at Everyon confused, Kelly: "Are you not concerned why your parents aren't here?" Sky: "No-No I'm used to it..." Sky turned back around and started walking when Kathy ran up to her and dragged her by her arm back to Cassandra, Kathy: "You realized what you have just said right?" Sky looked around, Sky: "Yeah?" Kelly: "Wait, Your being serious?" Sky: "yes...Bye!" She goes to turn around to have her best friend yank her back, Cassandra: "Okay everyone, try to call them again if no answer, then--then just go home and go to sleep. They will most likely be back by tommorow..." Harry: "Thats your advice?", Cassandra: "Yeah? -Uh yeah you know what Harry it is... Just go home and go to sleep." Sky: "Easy for me to say," She turned around with a smile on her face and walked down the street with her best friend chasing after her, Kathy: "Me+You=PART-AY!" Sky: "Fine! As long-- as long as you don't force me to stay and talk about my parents around 200 teenagers again!" Kathy: "Ok, Deal!" Sky: "Great."