3.Why?

As she opened the door it was, Harry she turned around and whipped her tears away. Harry then grabbed her waist and turned her around to face him, he seen the gloss in her eyes from the tears, her puffy red eyes, and tear stains on her cheeks. Harry still held on her waist, Harry: "What's wrong?" He asked concerned with sympathy written all over his face, Sky: "Nothing..." She said while grabbing Harry's hands off her waist and held them, Harry: "No-- Seriously what's wrong?" Sky: "I really don't know..." Harry: "Come on tell me!" Sky: "It's hard, hard to see as everyone has their siblings by their side me... Me I don't she died in Canada before we moved to New Ham when I was 13, Her name was Skylar Melanie Cooper, Me- I'm Melanie Skylar Cooper. I took her name in sympathy for her..." She realized what she just said and dropped Harry's hands he pulled her into a straight hug, as she cried while hugging him back... Harry: "Hey, it's ok I promise your parents will come back..." Sky let go of Harry she shook her head, Sky: "No-No-No I don't want them back!" She said with shakiness in her voice, Harry looked at her confused to why not. Harry: "Why?" Sky: "I-I can't tell you, you should probably go..." She turned around tears filled in her eyes, she turned back around for a second. Sky: "Why are you here, Harry?" Harry: "Well, there's going to be a game of fugitive and an after party...I wanted you to be my partner? It's tonight." Sky: "Oh yeah right, she's at the main grocery store with Will counting food..." She turned around and started to walk up stairs Harry shut her front door and ran to catch up to her. Harry: "Who?" He was confused and fast walking for the girl, She turned around and he stopped dead in his tracks. Sky: "Your first choice, Kelly!" She said in a light voice she wasn't even mad she just wanted to be alone right now. Harry: "Oh, Well she already said-" Sky: "No?" Harry: "Ok...you answered I'll go but the offer is still on if you want..." He turned around and walked downstairs, She felt bad but at the same time not. She went back to her room and layed on her bed just thinking she needed to get out of this stupid house tonight, but were would she go?

*7:30pm*

Sky woke up from her nap, Sky: "Ugh!" She got up and checked her phone, she went to her closet and picked an outfit that would keep her warm and went to the bathroom she brushed her hair then, she straightened it and then curled them with a curling iron her regular curls we're crazy when she woke up,

After she got dressed she went back to her room and picked her phone up and put it in her pocket she went to the top of her loser and grabbed her pack of mint gum and took a piece she then walked out her door downstairs and locked it.

*The game of fugitive*

She was walking in the parking lot she looked around to see a hole bunch of people talking in their little 'cliques' she then locked eyes with a smiley Harry that was walking up to her. Harry: "You came?" He asked in a happy tone, she smiled at him. Sky: "I needed out of that full of bad memories of a house..." She looked down at her shoes and back up at Harry, Harry: "Well we came here to have fun so! Let's have fun!" He grabbed her hand and walked her over to a car, he let go of her hand and got on the hood of the car. Harry: "Alright, so we all came here for the game of Fugitive so, were going to split up in groups, Fugitives you know who you are so we're going to give you- your head start!" Before he could blow the horn we all heard a cop car, inside was Luke and Grizz. Then Harry blew the horn and yelled 'RUN' and jumped down from the hood smiling, Harry: "Were the hell did you get that?" He said with an amused tone. Luke: "The keys were inside of it, it was at the police station!" Luke said while turning the sirens and lights on, Harry looked back at Sky and she was smiling he smiled back at her, Grizz: "Are we going to get this game started or not?!" Grizz said with full on excitement, Harry: "Yeah alright!" Then Luke and Grizz pulled off, after that everyone else Harry and Sky got in his car and drove off, she was reading off destinations to Harry and he drove she seen one running and told him to stop the car, she got out and started running, Harry: "Sky-" she then got hit by a cop car, Harry jumped out of the car and started running towards her, Harry: "Skylar, Skylar!" He put his hand on her waist she turned over and started laughing, Sky: "Oh my God my heart is racing!" Harry,Luke and Grizz looked at her confused, Harry let out a sigh of breathe he didn't know he was holding and leaned back on his hands, Sky got up and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Sky: "Come in we have Fugitives to catch!" She said while laughing he smiled at her and they started running. At the end of the game they were the best set of Cops and cought the most Fugitives of the night! They cought- 6 Fugitives.