Chapter 5 : It's a mini me! (with extra Jurdan)

(A/N) 

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been able to update recently and that this chapter might not be so good, cause I have my stoopid exams coming up. And also forgive me cause this chapter might start off a little too ... well see for youself.

"Welcome all  to the newest episode of 'Cardan reacts to all things mortal!' This is you're amazing host, The King Of Elhame, The most charming, charismatic, and handsome guy in the world, Cardan Greenbriar!" I say, flashing a pose at the the camera. 

Jude sighs. "And this is you're annoyed co-host, Jude Duarte!" she says with fake enthusiasm, going so far as to wave her hands exictedly. I smirk, "Sorry she's a bit... prickly today, I don't know whats up with my darling wife."

She glowers at me, "Dont. You. Dare." Jude walk towards me and pokes me in the chest, "You mister, have been annoying me with your stupid puns the whole freaking day!" She brings her face close to mine, her breath coming in fast pants, "So. Shut up!" 

I feel her chest pressing into mine, rising and falling with each breath. I grin at her, slowly bringing up a hand and tracing my finger across her jaw and up to her cheekbone, "Calm down, my beautiful queen," I let my hand circle her waist and feel her shudder, pressing into me, "Calm down, darling." 

My finger traces a path up her cheek and back down to her jaw. Jude tips her head back, baring her neck to me. I lean in, pressing a kiss to the hollow of her neck, my nail traling down the side of it, making her shudder again as she pulls me closer. 

I let my lips slowly brush against her neck as I move it higher up her neck, across her jaw. I press another kiss there and feel her nails digging into my arms, her leg sliding up my calf. I let my lips trail up, brushing it against her ear and whisper, "Is this enough of an apology?"

Jude turns her head, and I feel her kissing me. "Yes" she breathes on my lips, "distracting me so that I don't kill you, good idea" I look into her brown eyes, shining brightly and say, "I think we have to stop, despite my urge to devour you right now"

She nods, untangling herself from me and smoothing down her dress, "I apologise for that intimate display, but turns out my husband an I need to figure somthings out," Jude turns around and winks at me, "And that might take a whole night."

I slyly grin at her, and sit down, "What do you have for me today Jude?" She turns around and brings out a weird flat black thing. I raise my eyebrows, not exactly impressed

She places it down on a table and opens it, making me gasp as the screen lights up, "Is this another one of your technologial items?" I ask her. Jude squints at me and then shakes her head, "One, 'technologial' isn't a word, and two, we aren't reacting to the computer. We are reacting to this ..." She clicks on a little box, opening a new page, full of weird little people.

"What is this?" I ask her, thoroughly confused. "This, Cardan, is a game, which a lot of mortal enjoy playing." I let out an impressed whistle, "Well this is going to be fun!" Jude laughs and settles down next to me, and my hand reflexively wraps around her waist.

"I already created an account for you, so you don't have to do any of that stuff," she turns around to look at me, "but you do have to change the way your avatar looks" 

I look at the weird brown haired man on the screen and ask Jude, "Is that my avatar?" Jude nods, "That is the default avatar, but you can change it to look like anyone." I raise my eyebrows at her, "You're saying that this mortal game can capture my perfect face." Jude groans, "Yes Cardan, this game can capture your perfect face."

I rub my hands together exictedly, "Well then lets get going!"

               *****************************************

Cardan ends up making his avatar look exactly like him. We find black, perfectly tousled hair topped with a tilted crown, a set of really fancy, suprisingly fae like clothes and shoes. I help him find some pointed ears in the Roblox store, and also a tail which perfectly matches his and a face with a cunning lopsided grin. 

"This is perfect!" he says after we are done, bouncing up and down with excitement "I can't belive that weird avatar actually looks like me!" I smile at his enthusiasm, "Now that we are done customising your avatar, let's start playing." Cardan sits down next to me grabbing the controller from my hands.

I explain all the controls to Cardan, who barely pays attention because he's too eager to start playing, "This to move forward and this to jump, got it?" Cardan nods and looks at me with adorable puppy dog eyes, "Can we start now?" 

"So what do you wanna play?" I ask him as he looks through all the options with anxiously. He scrolls down, stops, and then scrolls back up again, "What about 'Tower of Hell', that sounds nice!" I click on the game and a type of obstacle course loads up, "Personally, I prefer fighting games, but I know you're not into violence, so lets go with this." 

Cardan tries to complete the obstacle course, failing horribly. After about a few minutes, he gets up and throws the controller on the couch, "I give up! this is too hard!!!" he looks at me, "isn't there somthing easier?"

"Hmm, well theres this game called 'Piggy'," I tell him, "It's a game where this weird evil pig tries to kill you and you have to escape her house before time runs out?" Cardan thinks for a second and says, "So we have to solve stuff and try to escape?" 

"Yeah!" I say, "and if you get selected as the piggy then you can go around killing people! Its a perfect combination of what we both like." Cardan raises his eyebrows, "That does sounds good, lets try it out!"

I load up the game for Cardan and sit back. He doesn't get selected as piggy unfortunatly but seems to have a good time searching for keys and running around,trying to open doors. After about a few very long and boring hours, he manages to escape the first chapter. "Haha! I beat it!" he says, pumping his fists into the air, in a very un-kingly manner, "I really like this game Jude, even when I have to kill people."

I grin at him, "I knew you would like it." Cardan smiles and at me and stands up, giving the camera and extravagent bow, "I'm sorry we spent most of today smooching," I groan and cover my face with my hands, embarassed that he bought it up again. "But I had quite an exciting day to be honest, and I hope you enjoyed today as much as I did." 

Cardan pulls me up next to him and wraps a hand around my waist, "So goodbye for today, and we'll see you tommorow in another episode of 'Cardan reacts to all things mortal!" As the cameras switch off he turns back to me, pulling me closer, "You promised me that we had a few things to figure out."

I grin back at him.

                         *********************************

(A/N)

I know this might sound weird, but I love to play Roblox! hehe. And soooo I wanted Cardan to react to it. Before I move on I have a really important question for y'all (why the hell did I use y'all, that is so not me). Do you think I should turn on the "mature" tag for this story. Cause it does get a bit intimate, or is this fine?

Thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter, Comment down your fav dessert. I want Cardan to reacts to somthing sweet next episode. 

A gamer girl, Nova