!!!500 Reads Special Chapter!!!

(A/N) 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.... THANK YOU FOR 500 READDDDDDDDS <3333 ... THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOUUU. And if u have not already seen, I updated the cover and the fanart does not belong to me! 

Did u guys read Holly Black's newest book? 'How the king of Elfhame learned to hate stories'? Im getting it soon but its only relesing December tenth where I am. But I managed to find quotes on google. (Refer above for one) this quote really made me cry. :'(

Ive been thinking about, 'what if Jude and Cardan had a child' And though I've seen a few headcanons on google, I wanted to make one of my own. Soooo here goes nothing! 

                       ************************

What if Jude and Cardan had a Child?

- Cardan was nervous.

- He had never had a child.

- He was the youngest in his family so he had no experince with children.

- But when he saw the child, all his nervousness had vanished.

- She was beautiful... She was his daughter ... She was perfect.

- Jude says that she looks like her father.

- But Cardan can see Jude in the baby too... They have the same glint in their eyes.

- Jude wanted to name the baby after her mother. 'Eva' she said.

- So she was called Evalyn. And everyone loved her.

- Eva used to sit on Cardan's throne when she was a child.

- Cardan used to laugh and pick her up, holding her on his lap thoughout the day.

- Eva liked to sleep between her parents, while her mom sang to her.

- And when both father and daughter had slept. Jude would plant a kiss on both their foreheads.

- Eva also loved hanging out with her aunts!

- She loved trying on new clothes with her aunt Taryn.

- And she liked visiting the mortal world with her aunt Vivi.

- As Eva grew up, she started to learn the ways of the court.

- During the night, she would sit at her fathers side, learning all the names of the courtiers.

- She would smile, and shake hands with all of them.

- But when everyone was asleep, she would train.

- Eva would train with her mom in the Court of shadows.

- Her moms friends taught her how to fight, to move and to blow up stuff (She liked this part)

- She wanted to be a part of the court, with her very own name. The Lion!

- She loved her spending the day with her family in Elfhame.

- Once Cardan whispered, "You will be a great queen, my little lion."

- And Eva belived it. She trained for it everyday.

- She would be the best Queen, Elfhame has ever known. 

                     *************************

I really like the idea of writing more about Eva. Do u guys prefer headcannons or just normal fanfics? If u guys wanna knows more about Eva, here it is:

How I imagine their child to be...

1) Looks:

I wanted them to have a girl, cause all the headcanons ive read, have had a baby boy. People say that firstborn daughters look like their father sooooo obvio I had to give her Cardans beautiful black-gold eyes and black hair. *sighs*

We have to make her look a bit mortal cause her mom isnt fae (no offence Jude) so her skin will be like a sun tanned, golden ish, kinda like Jude's. And she has freckles! which is not common among faeries.

Normal fae ears, Cardans wicked mouth but Judes facial structure. Her face will be more round than a normal fae. No sharp cheekbons, sry.

All Greenbriars have an animal part. I wanted hers to be similar to Cardans but more like Jude. Sooo if Cardans a cat, why not make his daughter a Big cat, or a Lion! Lions are fierce and beautiful. (*cough*Jude *cough*) So she could have her father's tail but also claws of some kind? (im not sure, what would u guys do?)

2) Characteristics:

She looks like Cardan, but is more like Jude. Stubborn, when she wants to do something but kinda lazy like Cardan. She would ALWAYS protect her family! She can be a bit of a drama queen (Sometimes) But when she sets her mind to something she WILL do it!

Very very fierce and bloodthirsty, like her mom hehe.

3) Name:

Im having a bit of trouble with this, Do u guys prefer Evangaline or Evalyn? Comment which sounds better....

Its the timeeeeee... I have a bigggggg suprise for u guys!!!!!  Drumroll please

*dun dun dun dun dun dun*

I DREW EVA! I know it sucks, I suck at drawing, but this is how I imagined her to look! Its just a sketch but if i colour it in its just gonna look

I DREW EVA! I know it sucks, I suck at drawing, but this is how I imagined her to look! Its just a sketch but if i colour it in its just gonna look... ugh

         **************************

hehe...

THANK YOU ALL (again) FOR ALL THE READS. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and add this to your library for notifications.

A girl with a weird imagination, Nova ;)