Just friends

Emilly's pov:this occurs before the last chapter
               "lets just get these over with"i had the kit in my hand,i went into the bathroom.
                        I had to convince Jane and Diane to go home,they insisted on following me till i completed the test.
                  I droped a little of my pee in the kit and waited a few minute,just as the instuction said.
                         I couldnt help but feel a little scared at the thought of being pregnant.one of my friends was born of an arranged marriage,and let's just say she didn't exactly have an amazing life.
                    This was literally the longest ten minutes of my life.I took in deep breaths to calm myself down.
                            I turned the stick so that it was facing me.
                      Fuck
I might just be pregnant
        It had double lines visibly,so
                     Double fuck
        I  grabbed my purse and ran out of the house,i ran back in to get my Alex Porsche key.
                 I ran out back and went to the car,i stepped on the accelerator and guess where I'm headed to

        Alex office
I don't really know why,i just needed some comfort and since we were married,i can seek comfort from him.
       I reached the packing lot and bye passed all the security men,I took the elevator and pressed the 30th floor.
               I was thinking of my baby,Alex baby,our child.i heard the elevator ding and I got out,i saw a couple making out just outside the elevator,they retreated from one another while the lady blushed beet red.
             I walked straight to Alex office area,and saw his secretary on the phone.
I left her and walked straight into Alex office,i saw him frantically kissing Nora
           Wow,just freaking Wow
           Just as I came in,i rushed back out,i heard Alex calling my name.he ran and stopped Mr by grabbing my shoulders
           "i dont think i should,your guest must be waiting,i wouldnt want you to leave her unattended"I took in his disheveled appearance,his tousled hair that was sexy as hell,his wet and swollen lips that were some minutes ago on Nora's his partly opened fly.i let a few tears spill out.
              I was beyond hurt,he was my husband,he should learn to act like a man with a wife.
I retrieved my arm and walked straight to the elevator.
                  I  broke down in the elevator.we weren't in love but he sure acted like he had quite a lot of respect for me.
                  I don't want to come between him and Nora,maybe I was just being a bitch for wanting my fake husband a little too much.
               I walked into my husband's car and cried on the steering.i clutched it had and cried a little.
                After a few minutes of crying I heard a knock on my cars window and saw Nora.
I lowered my window
                     "What"I snapped
                     "Bet he likes my pussy better than yours,bitch"
                            I gave a sardonic laugh.
            What a clown
Actually,i was the clown here,with my smeared makeup.
I took out a wipe from my purse and cleaned  my face.
            I turned to Nora who was still standing beside the car
                        "So that's what this is all about,your pussy"I smirked
                   "Not only,its also about how I can satisfy him so well,heck I make him last about 3 hours"
       "Then what the hell are you doing here now,you guys should still be groping each other or still banging each other"
                   "Well it's all your fucking fault that I'm not getting all that action now"
     She painfully reminded me of the fact that if I hadn't walked in,Alex would have infact fuckef her.
            I  started my car and drove off leaving her gaping like a fish.
                  I drove to "my"apartment and took a hot shower,Angel wasn't at home so I was free to do whatever I wanted.i wore my pj's not caring that it was still in the afternoon.

                    I switched on the television and was about to watch a movie on Netflix.My subscription has ended so I couldn't watch Netflix.
              I  went to the kitchen and wanted to get some ice cream,we didn't have any,i made my next decision and bursted into  tears. It just felt too much for me,apparently,i wasn't a good fuck since I couldn't satisfy my husband,i pushed him back into the hands of his ex by not giving him adequate sex,

                     I knew perfectly well that all guys wanted from a woman was mostly sex,and I couldn't do that,i kept holding back and he resorted to going back to his ex
                     I knew she still effected him,i didn't want her to,but well, she still did and I couldn't do shit.
              I took out my phone and was about to call Jane .
          The call kept going into her voicemail and I stop trying after the fifth time.Maybe we were supposed to solve these like matured adult who were married .
         After an hour of flipping through Instagram,a few minutes of studying some cases,a few seconds of staring at the blank television,i heard a knock on the door.
             All my guesses of who was knocking was Alex.i hurried into my room to change into something better,i absolutely couldn't see him like these.i changed into a white singlet that emphasized my now much bigger breast(due to pregnancy)and waist with a bum short that ended exactly under my butt.
            I went pack to the living area and went to get the door.
                      Fudge my life
     Well guess who

It was Jackson at my door and I was all dolled up waiting to see my husband.
          "Are you gonna invite me in or we just have to keep looking at each other like this"he asked with a smirk on his face
              If looks could kill,he would be  1001 feet below.
                                "Yeah"I had forgiven him,but I still just couldn't make my mind cooperate with me
                    "I really don't......"he was about to start when I cut him off
                                  "If you want to talk about what happened that day,im not  going to listen"
                         "Let's talk about something else then"
                         "Your girlfriend"
                        "What,who"
                    "The lady i saw you with that day"
                         "You mean my sister,i just got her back recently,we got separated since we were young"
                              "Oh,i wast expecting that"
                       "I meant it when I said I was in love with you,okay,that not changing anytime soon"he looked very sad so I hugged him ,his body was stiff as he wasn't expecting it.he reciprocated back after a few seconds.when I pulled back,he was starting intently at me,he lowered his head slowly and placed his lips on mine
                  "Oh"as much as I knew what we were doing was wrong I couldn't bring myself to stop him
                     What harm could a kiss be. He nibbled on my lips and I opened my mouth,his tongue tangled with mine and he drew me closer.I moaned into his mouth as he bit my lower lips.
                 Easy girl
                    I drew back and looked at him
                      "I really needed that"
        "It's okay,i understand"I smiled at him
               "So how about your husband"
                         "I don't wanna talk about him"
                        "Common"
                       And told him I did,well maybe I skipped the part that I am pregnant
                           "Dont tell anybody about it,you both should sort this out,think about it as your first couple fight"
                            "Shouldn't you be praying for us to fight"
                     "I just want you to be happy,and you're happier with him"
                          "Awwwwn thank you"
                         "Let's get you to eat"
                  He took off his blazer and walked into my kitchen,i followed suit,admiring his sexy body,not as sexy as my husband's.
                    "What would you want,mi'lady"
                         "Some alferado would do just fine,mi'lord"I gave an awkward curtsey and he burst into laughter
                       "Anything for the beautiful lady"
                          He got to work immediately and I sat at the island watching his muscles flexs and thinking about my baby.
                           "Jack,i maybe kinda,huh,pregnant"
               His expression fell,his jaw hardened and I noticed him clench his fist together
                   "I'm sorry,i just..... ,I shouldn't have said that"
                          "It's okay,i just find it difficult to believe that you belong to someone else"
                      "I don't belong to......you know what Nevermind"I got off the island and gave him a side hug.
                In that momment,i knew we were closer now  than we could ever have been