We got kidnapped

Y/n's POV
*and I was right, I heard bullets from outside, and some smock filled the house. I started feeling sleepy, and soon everything went black.
I opened my eyes to see taehyung tied up in a chair, I was tied up as well, and we were both in a dark room. Then out of nowhere I heard a girl say:*
???: well well well, y/n woke up.
Y/n: who are you?!?!
*i tried acting scared...? Maybe I could see who that girl is..?*
???: and jimin told me you were number 6 (laughing)
Y/n:...Irene (glare)
* she came out of the dark and I was right. it was her.*
Irene: did u expect me? You knew I wanted to take Winter's place, but then I thought it would be more fun if I tortured you. Oh...anddd I'll show you who taehyung belongs too (smirk)
*who does that bitch think she is? I'll break her bone with a click on my fingers*
Tae:..w-where am I?
Irene: oh baby! I miss you (smirk)
*she came closer and sat on his lap. Taehyung couldn't do anything as his legs and arms were tied up*
Taehyung: get the fuck up my lap!
Irene: well it's comfortable here.....and you're tied up....that's a jackpot for me. Furthermore I have an amazing plan (smirk)
* suddenly some men in black suits, came in the room and untied me, then they fastly grab my arms and legs, preventing me from running away or fighting them, 4 men were holding me and  a man stood next to us and prepared a .....knife....*
Irene: OK let me say the rules now (smirk)
*she looked at Taehyung and started talking*
Irene: if you don't want your love to get cut you have to obey me...easy right?
Taehyung: Irene don't you dare
* she looks at the guard with the knife as soon as Taehyung spoke, and he drew a line on my wrist. Blood rushed out of my body fast because of  the men who were holding me tightly, so it gives pressure...*
Tae: NO!
*i got another cut...I wasn't feeling much pain as I went through a lot but it still hurts...just a little..*
Irene: keep talking babe (smirk)
*she started kissing Taehyung harshly sucking hard on his bottom lip. After a solid 3 minutes she stopped and looked at Taehyung with lust in her eyes*
Irene: if you don't kiss me back, I am going to cut her in half and make her regret living .
*taehyung looked at me with teary eyes and mouth *sorry* then they began making out. I was holding it in as much as possible until Irene touched his member.......that muda fakin bish anddddd I couldn't control it anymore. I kicked the 2 guards who were holding my legs as their grip was loose, I then elbowed the 2 others who were holding my arms but I wasn't fast enough to do something to the 5th men so he stabbed me in the thigh. Thankfully it wasn't too deep. I snatched the knife out of my thigh and killed him. I was wearing a jacket to I quickly removed it and wrapped it around my wound*
Tae's POV
* I was trying to grab the gun out of Irene's back pocket. I think she thought I was grabbing her ass that's why she didn't bother. What a pathetic hoe. I removed the gun successfully and pointed it at her head she stopped sucking on my neck and spoke without even looking behind her*
Y/n's pov
Irene: guards, stab her right in the heart!
Y/n: ouchhh! My poor heart! Irene you're so powerful! (Fake cry)
Irene: wait- what!?
*as soon as she turned around I punched her right in the face. My punch is very very...light.....welp I knocked her out... thanks my hand. I untied Taehyung and he hugged me*
Tar: let me see
* he was checking my wound while I was starring at him. he then looked at me and smiles..... but the story doesn't end here the door opens and Jimin walks in while looking at his phone*
Jimin: so how is the 'night full of lust' going Irene ?
Tae: ew
*jimin looks up, and immediately pulled his gun out and pointed it at tae. Taehyung pulled me behind him and did the same*
Jimin: how the hell did u escape?!
Tar: well...Y/n killed the guards and I distracted irene (smiles)
Jimin: y/n?!? She's number 6 Irene is 4 in the mafia rank! It's impossib-
Y/n: I'm not 6th.....
*jimin stoped talking and looked at me *
Y/n: I'm 1st
Jimin: stop with the lies
Y/n: believe me or not... where r the others?
Jimin: I'll take my leave, blackpink came and helped the others, they couldn't find you so they left (smirk) BTW y/n take a gun and show me u can use it
Y/n: what do u mean?
Jimin: well you went to find your long lost 'brother' .....you killed 40 man with a pistol.... show me the same(smirk)
* He open the door and I saw like a army of a guards surrounding the place, looking at me. he grabs taehyung's wrist and pushed him with the guards. They kept pushing Taehyung t'ill I couldn't even see him. So I guess it's now me and Jimin, the guards, then tae.*
Jimin: take (smirk)
*I took the gun and killed everyone who came in my way, I had 2 magazine (magazine: the thing that is filled with bullets to reload) so I could kill all the man Jimin was following me from behind the whole way through. But soon later the gun went out of bullets. I heard jimin laughing and they were around 6 more bodyguards alive. I could see tar with ski pointing a gun at his head. I fought the leftover (😂 I mean bodyguards) with my bare hands, and it's now: me, Jimin, Kai and my baby. I felt so weak but I don't want to show it, I was breathing heavily though *
Jimin: tired? Well listen. Either Taehyung dies in front of your eyes, or all of BTS, black pink and you will help us take winter's place.(smirk)
* I stopped to think of an idea until Kai spoke:*
Kai: and if you choose to not kill Taehyung and help us, we have a one night stand deal (smirk)
Me & Tae: a what?!?!?
Kai: shut up! I will fuck you! and taehyung already fucked Irene (smirk)
Y/n: you think Taehyung fucked Irene? well let me tell you something.
*I  had a plan so I walked towards Taehyung and kai and I face Kai then I spoke:*
Y/n: do you think I can have s3x with someone when I'm already pregnant?
Kai: you're what?!?!
Y/n: I'm pregnant...and Th father is Tae...I had a test while I was talking with Lisa (I looked at taehyung)
Kai: you-

I'm sorry for any mistakes!!!
Are u enjoying the story? Comment! And vote!