Taehyung: u chose to kill me...?

Y/n's pov
Kai: you're pregnant?! Who's that jerk?
Taehyung: yahhhh you're calling me a jerk?!
Kai: well technically
Taehyung: you're a jerk 2 tho
Kai: wow nice. 2 jerks..great
Jimin: both of you be serious!!
Kai & taehyung: oh I forgot
Kai: so y/n, who is the father? Wait- if I called the 'father' a jerk and taehyung said 'you're calling me a jerk' so does that mean-!  YOU! (POINTS AT taehyung) ARE THE FATHER?
taehyung: yeah?
* kai prepared himself to shoot taehyung and I just let him do it.*
Jimin:  aren't you going to cry or to scream for help?
Y/n:  no why would I? I would rather see him die in front of my eyes
*taehyung looked shocked, mad and sad... awww I feel bad for my baby*
Taehyung's POV
*wow. I got fooled by her, what an amazing love story. guess this is my end.*
Kai: any last words?
*I looked at jimin and said:*
Taehyung: I used  to consider you as my brother and call you hyung. thank you for showing me brother love.
*I saw regret and guilt in his eyes then I look at y/n to see her smiling and told her:*
Taehyung: I have two things to tell you.....1. thank you for being my first and last love.....2nd take care of the baby.
* I pointed my finger at her stomach and remember all the memories of me and her. then kai spoke:*
Kai:   and what about me?
Tae: uhh fuck you (smile)
*kai placed the gun at my head and I heard a loud bang. I didn't feel any pain....did I die? I opened my eyes and saw kai  on the floor with blood on his stomach plus some blood coming out of his mouth. I looked at y/n and saw her shocked then at jimin to see him smiling at me. I went to him and gave him a brotherly hug then we both looked at y/n*