Taehyung: NO!!!

Y/n's pov
Taehyung: I can't believe you let him kill me....  I thought you truly loved me.... I-I was blinded by your love... how-how could you?
*I couldn't see him like this. I was so weak, and suddenly I felt a strong pain in my lower body as I saw blood from my injured thigh. I looked at them and spoke:*
Y/n: yahh jimin-ahh! It was me who was supposed to kill kai
* I showed them the last bullet in the gun which I kept in case of emergency*
Tae: you still love me right? you did it as an acting...?
Y/n:  of course! why would I let anyone touch you huh?
* but then a loud bang was heard and I fell on the floor with blood all over me*
Taehyung: NO!!!
taehyung's POV
* when y/n was telling us what she was up to.I saw that she was really in pain, I wanted to rush to her and hug her but my mind didn't let me, but then a loud bang was heard and y/n fell on the floor covered with blood*
Taehyung: NO!!!
* I went to y/n while jimin chased Irene. Yes that bitch shot y/n!
I called our hospital and the ambulance came fast, as the hospital wasn't that far. we went immediately to the hospital, as I was so scared about y/n and....our child....*time skip*
Jimin's pov.       *meanwhile*
* I ran to catch Irene. We kept running after her all the way to our house. then she pointed a gun at her head and said:*
Irene: play along, baby boy (smirk)
* I was Hella confused but then she came and kissed me so passionately, I know it's so wrong because she tried to kill my sister but-*
Irene: let's take this to bed, shall we? (Smirk)
*time skip *
Taehyung's POV
* jimin hasn't arrived and I called BLACKPINK and the others including GOT7 to come. we're waiting for the doctor to come out and finally he came out but his expression is...... surprised..?*
Doctor: I don't know how to explain this...
Taehyung: what happened to my girl?!?!
doctor: it's a miracle!! she's still alive! I don't understand how this works. your wife is pregnant, she got shot and stabbed, but is still alive!
Taehyung: thank god!
Jungkook: by the way Doctor that's  his girlfriend not wife (smirk)
Taehyung: shut it (glare) when can I see her doc?
Doctor: oh yes! You can see her now
* I barged into the room and saw her....the love of my life, sleeping peacefully on the bed. I sat next to her and kissed her forehead. then I place my hand on hers gently, suddenly Jungkook came and is looking down a little*
Jungkook: umm taehyung
Taehyung: what's wrong?
Jungkook: it's....jimin...
Taehyung: what's wrong with him?
Jungkook: you should see this with your own eyes....
* I went with jungkook to a nearby house, but what I saw made me want to die... jimin and Irene in the same bed... naked...filled with hickeys on their bodies. Jimin hugged Irene while still closing his eyes.*
Jimin: how are you feeling baby girl?
Irene: pleasured
* I clapped my hands slowly and they opened their eyes so fast and got shocked*
Jimin: it's not what it lo-
* I took out my gun and killed irene first then I pointed it at Jimin*
Y/n: NOO
taehyung: BABE!
Y/N: please don't shoot him! He's still my brother! Please!
*taehyung put the gun down*
Y/n: I fucking hate you park jimin. And let me warn you. if i ever see your face again I'm going to kill you with my own. bare. hands.
* with that y/n held my hand and we got out of there*
*in the car*
Taehyung: how did you know?
Y/n: Lisa
Taehyung: (whispers) aishh this girl!
Y/n: no I'm thankful that she told me. She knows how much he means- no. He means to me....
*5 months later*
*the kid turned out to be a boy. Me and taehyung got married, living an amazing life waiting for our baby boy to come .....but this isn't the end yet......*

                                               End of season 1

Hello dear readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this!
I'm sorry for any mistakes.
Should I do a season 2?