Red Riding Hood's New Home: Chapter 10

So as i said in 'The Shifters: The Gaurdian's Secret' 's new post I am going to upload my new story; The Royal Love Games..........here is the description:

“Know this Mr. Prince. I can never love you or your family after what you have done. Go away. I will do my part, but nothing more.” I walked past him and ran to the bathroom closing and locking the door. The Royal family can keep me here for all I care, but I will do nothing more. They don’t deserve my respect after what they did and I will not give them my life as payment.

Victoria is your ordinary Orphan. She hates the life she’s been given and has one thing she obsesses over. Now this thing is a little abnormal for a teenage girl. She hates the Royal Family, but she hates Prince Edvard most of all. She won’t tell anyone why she does, but its a heck of a secret that may or may not get uncovered.

Victoria writes a haters blog on the Royal family one day and winds up being kidnapped by the Prince she hates most. Edvard takes her back to the castle, and only God knows what will happen there. When the press gets wind of whats going on they form a public outcry for the two to get together.

Will Victoria beat the Royal Love Games? Will her heart be broken by the truth of her parents death? Can Edvard convince Victoria to fall in love with him, even though she blames him for her parents death? Read and find out just how far over the edge these Royal Love Games will take the pair.

****

Caleb sat down on a chair just inside the door, waiting for Katy and I to pick our mouths up off the floor. The room we were in right now was bigger than our cottage, and it was only the foyer. A familiar person entered and smiled at me and then walked over to Caleb.

“Alpha, we have uncovered signs of Hunters moving towards Vanessa’s house. We now know the location of the leader. We have a tail on every person coming into her house. From what we know the training center that Vanessa went to is a real place not in some other dimension and someone is bound to mess up and show us where it is.”

“Good work James.”

“Of course Alpha.” He said turning to walk away.

“So this is what you meant by “too deep now” James, isn’t it.”

“Well I did not mean the haunted house.” He said with a laugh in his voice.

“No I guess you did not. But I was pretty deep into that too.”

“That you were.”

“What the hell is going on?” Caleb interrupted.

“We met at your haunted house on Halloween and he picked up the necklace that fell out of my pocket. Your mother’s necklace. He thought I already knew by that point. When he figured out I did not, he said I would find out what he was talking about soon because I was too deep into the whole thing.”

Caleb gave both James and me curious and questioning gazes, probably trying to gauge just how truthful we were being. “That’s alright James. You may go.”

“Hey stay James.” How dare he. “Caleb, you may be Alpha but that does not mean you can be condescending to your best friend just because you are upset that he knew about me being your mate before he did. Apologize.” I said, the evil in my stare glowing like a fire.