f o u r

| Luke |

"Luke. Luke Hemmings." He told the girl standing in front of him, whose eyes began to widen at the mention of his name.

Luke didn't know why he didn't kick her out, but he was nervous she would report his behavior to someone important and get him in trouble with his parents. He didn't want to give his parents anymore of a reason to keep him away.

In a twisted way, Luke thought in his mind that he could get with her, at this moment. He just had to sweet talk her in a way that would make her beg for him. He just wanted to get rid of the feeling of being alone.

"It's nice to meet you properly," she spoke in a hushed manner, if they weren't only a few inches apart, he would have missed what she said.

"Speak up princess, I don't bite," Luke responded, placing his hand on the girl's soft cheek. She was still standing in the doorway between the hallway and the suite. She was looking down at the ground, before Luke slightly pushed her head up, so their eyes could meet.

Adeline had beautiful eyes, as well as Luke. Luke's blue eyes made Adeline beyond nervous, afraid of being pulled into them, like the ocean. She was afraid to be pulled into too deep, to the point beyond rescue.

"It's nice to get your name," she spoke, her voice uncertain.

Luke just laughed, it was a sweet laugh, not one that was meant in a way that would cause the girl to think he was laughing at her. Except she did think he was laughing at her.

"Baby, why did you turn me down last night?" Luke spoke softly, pushing the pieces of hair that fell in her face behind her ear.

Adeline kept her glance everywhere, but his eyes, before she replied, "I don't know. I'm just not the person who does one night stands."

Luke nodded his head, thinking of a different way to get her attention. Realizing if he was to be here for a while, might as well have as much fun as he could, especially if it was only with one person.

"Sorry for spilling my drink on you baby," he responded, again lifting her head so he could stare in her eyes. His eyes were always the trick to getting girls to give into him.

"It's fine, sorry I was in your way," she spoke quietly, staring into his eyes. He could feel her body tense as she spoke to him, and he found it very attractive.

"Babygirl, don't apologize, it was my fault." Adeline just nodded, unsure of what else to say.

"I should get going, I am on duty," she responded, glancing back at the floor. Luke finally took his hand off her cheek, stepping back a little.

"Why don't you stay for a little?"

Luke kept his eyes locked on the shy girl, who seemed flustered. He was hoping she wouldn't turn him down again, afraid of his ego being destroyed a little more by the same girl.

"I have to head back to work, and it looks like you have some cleaning to do," she spoke, still not looking into his eyes, while motioning to the mess around the room.

"The cleaning staff can worry about this, baby, just stay for a little." At his response, Adeline began to bite down on her bottom lip. She didn't know but this little action drove Luke mad.

"I really shouldn't, I'm sorry," she spoke quietly again, causing Luke to step forward towards her.

"Babygirl, stop saying you're sorry."

"I'm sorry, I just can't help but think my appearance as your waitress is the reason for this."

"Babydoll, don't worry it wasn't you."