Chapter 1: Bumping in to Nellie and Clover

Nellie (Me the author point of view) 

I woke Clover up, 'Wha-what is it Nellie?' she mumbled, 'Today we go and see mark remember silly' I reminded her and giggled because my girlfriend is so funny at some times. 'Oh yeah sorry babe' Clover muttered to me, making me blush furiously as we got into our hoodies and jeans, my dark purple hair all over the place like a hedgehog. After breakfast clover and I started to walk towards marks house, on the way their clover and I saw an Irish man with brilliant blue eyes on the same path as us.  Jack Pov: I was walking to the shops when ahead of me two girls one with dark purple hair the other with neon pink long hair, stared at me, I walked over to them 'Do you know a YouTuber called Markiplier?' I asked the girl with purple hair. Nellie Pov: 'Yes I do my girlfriend are I Marks best friends would you like to come and meet him with us we were just heading over to his house now' 'What's your name by the way? I'm Nellie and this is clover' I told him. Jacks Pov: 'My names Jack, Thank you so much for inviting me to meet Markiplier!' i exclaimed. 

----------------------------

Hello guys PebbleLeaf here I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of my story