𝐭𝐰𝐨

And here's polaroid number two! This was our first date, in some posh restaurant in the outskirts of Glasgow

Liam always told me that his teammate Kieran had taken an interest to me ever since that night out, although I never really believed a word he said. Hendo was always a windup merchant and loved to annoy me with "Kieran and Charlotte sitting in a tree..." You know the rest, I wont need to finish it. Although sometimes he acted like a right child, I miss Liam a lot. Please tell me that he wound you up about me just as much? If it wasn't for Liam playing matchmaker then god knows where we'd be now.

Back to the date, how long was Liam pestering you to make the first move? After all we had been speaking just short of six months at this point. This must've been the worst but best first date I had been on. The first date I hadn't been stood up on, lol. So thank you for taking that chance on me, Kieran.

Normally the whole 'posh' stereotype is never really my thing, mainly because I was a business/administration apprenticeship earning around three quid an hour, so I could never really afford it. You really didn't have to go the extra mile, just for a small town girl like me. The meal was lovely and overall the whole setting of the restaurant was beautiful. It was bliss, apart from the creepy waiter who kept referring to me as 'Madam' and wouldn't leave us alone the whole night. Maybe he was just a die hard football fan? I hope so anyway, lol. But it was the creepy waiter who took this picture of us, so I guess I owe the guy some credits somewhere, ey?

Thank you for making our first date so special, which only made us grow stronger from there. Enjoy looking through the rest of the album.

♡ Lottie x