𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Here we are at number five! This was us on our way to one of your training sessions at Parkhead

Here we are at number five! This was us on our way to one of your training sessions at Parkhead. The first one that you had invited me along to, which was an amazing experience.

In all honesty, I was such a nervous wreck inside because the only two people I properly knew were you and Liam. I think the whole squad and the manager (Ronny at the time, I think!) all knew me as 'Kieran's Girlfriend' which was slightly unsettling not knowing these people.

Looking back, I actually have no idea why I was so afraid to meet your teammates, the Celtic boys were such a lonely bunch as they came and left as well as the legend that is Brendan Rodgers. Everyone there was so welcoming and I've made a few friends for life as well as getting to know some of the other 'WAGS' (what a weird term to use in Scottish football, I'm certainly no Rebekah Vardy or Colleen Rooney!), so thank you for introducing me to them. Not to mention the Arsenal lot are lovely too!

A day away from the office and staring at a computer screen and taking phone calls was absolute bliss and I got to see the behind the scenes. I couldn't think of a better way to spend it, although I'd appreciate it if that teammate of yours didn't hit me on the head with the ball!

I'll keep this one short but sweet as there are plenty more of these to go.

♡ Lottie x