~💗Chapter One💗~

"Ronald! Roxanne! Get up and get ready! We need to get to the train on time!" Molly Weasley shouted up the stairs, waking up Roxanne and her twin.
"Ughhh muuuummm." Groaned Ron. They both trudged out of bed, got ready and went downstairs. Surprisingly, everyone else was already there and ready. George tackled Roxanne to the ground.
"Is ikkle Roxiekins excited for Hogwarts?" He teased. Roxanne scowled.
"Shut it George. Go annoy Fred. Or get a girlfriend to annoy!"
Then it was time to go. As they arrived at the station, they all rushed to get onto the train, but we're stopped before getting onto platform 9 and ¾.
"Hello...do you...could you tell me how to-?"
"How to get onto the platform?" Molly replied. The boy nodded.
"You just need to run at the wall between platforms 9 and 10." She told him. Then he watched as the family made their way, one by one, onto platform 9 and ¾, where the children got onto the train, ready to go to Hogwarts. Roxanne waved to her parents, and she already couldn't wait to get to school. Her and her brother Ron looked for a place to sit. They passed many compartments, before seeing one that was almost empty, containing only the boy that their mother had helped earlier. They opened the door and Ron spoke to him.

"Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full." He asked. The boy nodded. "Of course." They both say down and began talking to him.
"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley. And this is my sister Roxie." He said.
"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." The twins went wide-eyed in shock. Harry Potter?! THE Harry Potter?!
Ron spoke first. "Do you really have the...the...scar?" He said 'scar' in a barely audible whisper. Harry nodded, and pulled his hair up to reveal his lightning shaped scar. Roxanne let out a gasp of awe.

After a while, Roxanne excused herself to go to the toilet. She got up and walked down the hall, before walking smack bang into someone.
"Watch where you're going!" He snapped.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I-"
He looked at her on the floor (she had fallen over) and his face softened. He held out his hand to help her up.
"No I'm sorry. It's okay. It was my fault." He helped her up. And as he walked off, he told her: "Take care."

She walked back to the compartment, and soon enough they arrived at Hogwarts. They travelled in the boats, and all made their way to the Great Hall doors, lead by a teacher named Professor Mcgonagall.
"When you enter these doors, you will make your way to the front of the hall, place the sorting hat on your head and be sorted into your house." She paused. "While you are here, your house will be your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, and any rule breaking and you will lose points."
She then left to prepare the Great Hall. Then, the boy from on the train stepped forward.
"So it's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter. Has come. To Hogwarts." He said and motioned towards Harry.
"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron sniggered, causing the boy to send a death state at the youngest Weasley boy.
"You think my name's funny do you? I've no need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." He said 'Weasley' with an unlimited around of hatred and loathing. Roxanne lowered her head and Ron went the colour of his hair. Draco then turned back to Harry.
"You'll soon learn that some wizarding families are better than others Potter. I can help you there." He stretched out his hand, expecting Harry to shake it.
"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Roxanne was surprised at that.
Then, Professor Mcgonagall came back, and lead them through to the Great Hall, where there was a stool, with a raggedy old hat on it. The sorting hat. The sorting hat sung his special song, which according to a girl in Roxanne's year, changes every year for each sorting ceremony.

Roxanne POV

"Hermione Granger!"
The girl I spoke to earlier stumbled to the front, giving me a small smile as she went up. Gryffindor.

"Draco Malfoy!"
He went up, and the second the hat touched his head it was Slytherin. Of course.

"Ronald Weasley!"
I silently prayed for my brother. I was getting more nervous by the second... Gryffindor! Thank goodness.

After forever, my name was called, I made my way to the hat, my heart beating faster and faster...