~🖤Chapter Two🖤~

(After what seemed like forever, my name was called, and I made my way to the hat, my heart beating faster and faster with each step I took)

Roxanne POV

I sat on the stool and waited, wanting the cat to hurry and sort me.

"Another Weasley? Different from your siblings, I see...but you come from a long line of Gryffindors, and you have the same beliefs, so...GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted throughout the hall. I let out a sigh of relief, and a breath that didn't know I was holding. I made my way to the Gryffindor table, and sat next to my brother.

"Sis, you okay?" Ron asked me. I nodded and smiled at him, even though I knew I was lying to him. There were many things going through my mind. 'Was the hat considering putting me in Slytherin?'

"Sis? Sis! Roxie?"
'What if I hadn't been put in Gryffindor?'

"Sis!" I snapped back from my thoughts and turned to look at my brother. "Yeah?" I answered. He looked concerned. He asked me if I was going to eat. I nodded, only just realising the sorting was over, and that food had appeared on the plates. I began piling the food onto my plate, knowing that even my nerves could never affect my stomach.

"Hey there, Roxanne right? I'm Dean, Dean Thomas." He held out his hand, which I gladly shook. He sent me a warm smile, that I returned without hesitation. I carried on talking to him, and the rest of my new housemates.

However, I couldn't help but find my eyes wondering towards him at the opposite table. He too looked over, and smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back. Then, I saw his friend lean over, point to my brother and say something that Draco laughed at. He looked back at me, and seeing my glare and rather hurt expression, and mouth a 'sorry', giving me an apologetic look. I just smiled, forgiving him.

(NEXT MORNING) Draco's POV -

I looked at her from across tables, admiring her smile as she talked with her friends. I don't understand! I cant be crushing on a her, she's a Gryffindor, and a Weasley! And she would never like me anyway. I was taught better than to like blood traitors! I'm a Malfoy for Merlin sakes! But her eyes, her eyes, her smile...she's perfect.

"Drake? Mate are you alright?" Blaise asked me over the breakfast. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He laughed at me. "You're staring at Weaslette again..."

I snapped my head around to look at him, a blush forming on my cheeks. I instantly denied everything, and although I could tell he didn't believe me, he didn't pry. I finished eating silently, and then left for potions.

No one POV

Roxanne walked to potions, but as she got there, she noticed Draco standing by the door. He walked upto her. "I need to talk to you." He said.

"About what?" She was curious, and once again se found herself not able to resist getting lost in his gorgeous grey eyes. He grabbed her arm, and puled her into an empty corridor.

He backed her against the wall, looking nervous and scared but also, kind of confident. "Close your eyes." she did. He pressed his lips to hers, and pecked her on the lips. Then, he backed away again and she opened her eyes.

"I just had to do that one time." He said to her. She nodded, but before she could open her mouth and say anything, he had turned the corridor to go to class.

Roxanne POV

The rest of the year was quite eventful, however Draco didn't speak to me again. He carried on with his bullying towards Harry, Ron, Hermione and even me sometimes, which caused me to hate him over the course of that year. Harry, Ronald and Hermione, almost got themselves killed at the end of the year, much to my dismay, as they went to find the philosophers stone, and Harry came once again, face to face with You-Know-Who, and almost died. However, for the second time in 11 years, he survived. I was not pleased as to what they had done, but I was happy to see them alive. And I was extremely relieved to be on the train home. That was however, until Draco Malfoy decided to pay me a visit while I was standing alone in an empty compartment to think.

"Weaslette! Why are you all alone? Where's your idiot brother and his bestie gone?" I ignored him, only giving him a glare. He looked sad at this. Before he could turn around and leave, I stopped him. "Why would you kiss me? Why did you?" He still didn't face me, he simply replied. "Because I like you." And walked away.