~💝Chapter three💝~

Time skip: 5th Year

Roxanne POV

I woke up at 8 am, for the first time in 2 months. Ron was just waking up too.
"Ugh. I hate the early mornings. One thing I did not miss." He laughed. I nodded, agreeing with him.
Ron woke Harry up, and we all went downstairs for breakfast.
"I cannot wait to go back to Hogwarts." Hermione said.
I laughed. "Of course you can't."
Fred raised his eyebrows at me. "And you can?" He asked.
I nodded. "Of course I can! After everything that happened last year."
He scoffed. "But aren't you missing you're boyfriend Blaise?"
I snapped my head around. "He is NOT my boyfriend. I went to the ball with him because he was the only person that asked me. And we havent spoke since."
Fred nodded. We all are breakfast and made small conversation.

Later on, by about 10:50, at the station, ready to board the Hogwarts Express. We boarded the train, and went to our usual compartment. We talked for a while, before I, as per usual, left to go to my own compartment. I had bewitched it in second year, to look like there were people in there. Only I knew about it, as it wad the place I could finally be alone and think, without my brothers, my sister, or any of my friends. I stood in there, just thinking and nothing else. I thought back to my first year, my sorting, and how the hat almost didn't put me in Gryffindor. I also thought of Draco, and how he had kissed me, and then ignored me, and then told me he liked me. It had confused me at first, but now I think back on it and I wish I'd of told him to just piss off. It wasn't too long before I was disturbed, and very annoyed with who it was that disturbed me. "Hi Rox..." I ignored him. "Roxie? Please Rox." Again, I didn't answer. "Roxanne!" I looked around at him, shocked that he had shouted at me. "Sorry. Can we talk?" He asked me. I nodded. "Why do you hate me so much?" I gaped at him, astounded that he would even ask.
"Are you serious? You were rude towards my family, then you kissed me, then you ignored me, and picked on me and my friends, you told me you liked me and then continued to ignore me for the last 4 years! And you wonder why I bloody hate you. YOURE AN ARSE DRACO MALFOY. THATS WHY I HATE YOU!"

Draco POV

I was stunned. I didn't think she hated me that much. A tear left my eye but I turned around and walked off, hoping she hadn't seen it. I hated myself. I made her hate me. The girl I was in love with, and she hated me, because of how foolish I had been. I had never fully admitted to anyone else that I had feelings for her, that I constantly thought about her and regretted being so horrible. But if my family found out I was in love with a blood-traitor, I would be branded as one straight away. Also, they would hurt her, and I could not stand to see that happen.

Roxanne POV

I got off the train and headed towards the carriages with Fred, George and Lee. I wasn't able to find the others, so I decided to travel with them instead. I didn't really pay attention to what they were talking about though. I had saw Draco start to cry, even if he had tried to cover it up. Part of me felt sorry for him, and guilt for being so harsh with him, but the other part was telling me that he deserved it for how he had treated me.

I left the carriage as soon as it stopped, and went to take my place at the Gryffindor table with my brother and friends. We watched the sorting, and finally, food arrived. I piled my plate up, and honestly, the way I ate, you'd think I had never been fed! After I had eaten, I started to feel tired. "Guys I'm gonna go up to bed and get an early night tonight I'm tired, okay?" They all nodded and said goodnight, and I made my way up to bed, and to say I was asleep by the time my head hit the pillow would be the understatement of the century.

Next morning

I woke up late, and knew I had to hurry up and get to class. Breakfast was off the table, it was far too late. I threw on my uniform and rushed down the stairs, and out of the Gryffindor common room as fast as I could. I had potions, and I knew that Snape would not be very happy if i were late on the first day. I entered the class, but to my dismay, I was in fact, late.
"Miss Weasley, you are late, ten points from Gryffindor, take a seat next to Mr Malfoy." My heart leapt. I had known since first year that I had feelings for the Malfoy, but I would never tell him. It would be horrible, I'd make a fool out of myself! I sat down, and put my head down, not looking at him.

Draco POV

She sat next to me, and my heart skipped a beat. But she hated me, and it was all my fault.
"Today class, you will be brewing a shrinking potion, in pairs, with the person sat next to you." Snape's voice echoed in my ears. I'd be working with her. My heart beat faster and I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks. I was happy to be sitting by her, but I was also angry with myself for being such an arse to her. We could've been friends by now but I had ruined it, just like I always do. We started on the potion, and I kept trying to make conversation with her, which she was ignoring. She was only communicating with me when it was utterly necessary. By the end of the lesson, we had brewed a perfect shrinking potion, to which snape awarded both of our houses ten points. I looked around and noticed her staring at me. I wanted to stare back into her gorgeous hazel eyes, but resisted. Instead, I smirked and made a comment.

Roxanne POV

"Liking what you see Weasley?" He said to me. I quickly averted my gaze, and wasted no time to pack up and leave as the bell began to ring. The rest of my classes were boring and the day had dragged, and by the end of it I was exhausted. I couldn't stop thinking about Draco, how I felt for him and how much he pissed me off at the same time. To cool off, I decided to go tot the room of requirement.

I sat there for hours, and before I knew it, it was 11pm. I stood up and grabbed my things, ready to head back to my dorm, when the door to the room opened.
"What ya doin?" I groaned upon hearing his voice.
"What? I'm trying to be nice." I became confused.
"Why? You literally never cared before." He started getting nervous and stuttering. I motioned for him to come and sit by me, and his face lit up as I did so. We sat and spoke for hours, and he really opened up to me. He told me about his family, and how his father pushed beliefs on him as a child and that is why he is the way he is. I told him how the sorting hat almost didn't place me into Gryffindor. I didn't realise the time until Draco pointed out that it was 1am. I immediately panicked and stood up to leave.
"Roxie... I am really sorry for how I treated you. I was wondering if we could be friends?" I nodded smiling at him and getting butterflies as I did so. "Wait though... there's something I have to do first..." He told me, backing me against the wall. Iknew what was coming.
"Kiss me already Malfoy." I closed the gap between our lips, kissing him. He immediately deepened it.

No one POV

She ran her fingers through his hair, and he put his hands on her waist. It was as if the world had stopped turning, and for that time, they stopped thinking about everything else. What anyone would think, and even that of their names and backgrounds were forgotten. Their lips parted and Draco smiled at her. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight Draco." And with that, she left.