.massa.

the sun was setting and the day was getting ready to be over. the view was perfect from where they were, the way the orange overlay looked against the sand and the water made the beach look magical. a perfect place if someone wanted to come down for a little beach date.

montoya placed her phone down on her towel, she was looking through her drafts that her and the group made some hours ago. if she was being honest this was the most fun she'd had in a long time. "you okay?" montoya jumped at the voice, she had forgotten vinnie was laid back next to her. "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled. montoya rolled her eyes and smiled "why were you being so quiet?" vinnie shrugged "you were occupied on your phone. i didn't wanna disturb" he explained. the two watched their friends off into the distance as they were making a sandcastle... well more like mansion. they were at least two hours in on making this sandy villa. "so you guys are gonna sit there and take no part in helping us?" maya asked to which the two replied simultaneously "yeah".

"lazy asses" sebastien scoffed. the two silently laughed with one another before setting their gazes on each other again "you're doing it again" vinnie raised a brow "doing what?" montoya giggled "you're staring at me like i have something on my face" vinnie raised his hand up to her face "yeah you do have a little something.." he trailed off. "where?" uneasiness evident in her voice "right here" he flicked her nose earning a yelp from montoya.

  "ow!" she held her nose and scolded him before flicking him punching him in his chest. the blow made vinnie flop on his back "what was that for?!" he held his chest, glaring at her. "uh?! you flicked me in my fucking nose?!" montoya argued. the dirty blond male could tell a bruise was getting ready to form over the spot she'd hit "now i know not to ever pick a fight with you" he groaned. montoya watched him feel around his chest and kinda felt bad. she didn't mean to hit him that hard but she was told by multiple people that she was heavy handed.

  "aww poor baby. here i'll kiss it better" she smirked, leaning over to him and placing a kiss to where she'd hit him. "better?" a grin played onto his lips "you know... i'm kinda feeling a little pain in my lips.. i don't know what that's all about"

  montoya gave him the look as she leaned back to her spot "don't play yourself vincent" vinnie shrugged "it was worth a shot" he was a shameless flirt but he didn't just going around flirting with any and everybody. he was charming and could smooth talk his way into pretty much anything. one look at him and you'd probably thing he had a long history with females; flings, exes you name it but the truth was he never left the talking stage with a girl. call him choosy or picky but he didn't want to give a girl that title if he didn't think she was fit for it. his girlfriend or the girls he would talk to didn't have to be perfect but they just weren't cutting it.

  "i'll think about it" her playful tone threw him off. he couldn't tell if she was being serious or not. "why you gotta think about it?" he raised a brow to which she replied "fuck i look out giving kisses like handouts?" he gave her the sad puppy eyes "i simply asked for one because of the pain. what if i die?" he began to fake sob "you so annoying, come here" his heart began to race. he wasn't being serious about the kiss but the scary part was not knowing if she was serious or not, not that he would mind kissing her. he thought montoya was attractive and literally anybody in the world wouldn't waste a kiss from her.

  before he could think he was already leaning in and by the time he snapped back into reality her lips were placed at the corner of his. her cheeks were a crimson shade as her lips peeled away seconds after "there all better?" poor boy couldn't even think straight, he mindlessly nodded at the question. "FINALLY" sebastien shouted as he rose to his feet. the two snapped their heads towards the shouting and saw that the sand mansion was complete "yessir we did that" troy smiled as he recorded for his insta story. he turned around and panned the camera over to vinnie and montoya "without the help of these two lazy bums doing god knows what"