.the meet up.

not proof read

"y'all are going to do what??" montoya rose her hands up in defense "hey it's all his idea, y'all know i don't dance like that. i might twerk my leg or wine my waist a lil but i'm not no damn tiktok dancer" mia rose a brow "so why'd you agree?"

  "ain't nun wrong with having a lil fun plus it's free clout and maybe my stardom to tiktok fame" mia and maya exchanged glances with each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. montoya's face dropped "what's so funny? my friends are tiktokers so why can't i be one?" she asked. "what content would you post toya?" mia challenged. "i don't fucking know. makeup videos? y'all laughing now but when i sit in my big ass house in la, living it up with the kardashians y'all is not invited"

   "anywhore, when are you guys gonna do these videos?" toya checked the time on her phone, 1:45pm. "i'm supposed to be at his house in the next hour so y'all hating asses can leave so i can go get ready" mia got up and stretched her limbs as well as maya "well our hating asses finna go get some popeyes and wait for them videos to drop" maya smirked as she exited her friend's house with mia.

  montoya got up, walking up to her room to go pick out her outfit. she opened up her closet and pursed her lips as she debated on what look she wanted to go for. she definitely wanted to dress casual but nothing too basic. she was pulled out of her thoughts when she received a message from..

VINNIEHACKER
just making sure, we still
on for today right?

TODOROKISS
yeah i was actually about to
start getting ready

VINNIEHACKER
lemme see the drip 💯😈

TODOROKISS
i need help

VINNIEHACKER
xxx-xxx-xxxx
ft me

  toya's heart sunk to her ass. she never actually spoke to vinnie other than that one time when she first moved in. she put in his number and pressed the facetime icon and waited for him to pick up. her heart pounded as the ringing started, it only rung a few times before vinnie's face appeared onto a screen, a smile gracing his lips. montoya grew flustered as she forced a smile on her face trying to get the first word out.

  "hey, what's up? you look nervous" montoya wiped the sweat that built up in her palms on her sweats "well i am" she admitted. "you got nothing to worry about i promise you're gonna do great. think of it as like you're just doing a video with a friend.. i mean that's kinda what it is"

  "pump the breaks, we ain't friends" montoya joked followed by a small laugh. vinnie's smile grew wider as he rested his chin on his arm "not yet at least. we're getting there tho" montoya bunched up her blanket on her bed and mounted her phone in front giving him a view of her and her closet. "as i said, i need help finding something to wear"

  "i know and that's why i'm here even though you don't really need my help, i'm sure you'd pull off anything in that closet" the comment made the inside of her chest tingle. "why thank you vincent"

"you know how to do the wap dance right?" montoya raised a brow "which one? and i told you i can't dance-" vinnie interjected "not the complicated one where you gotta get on the floor even though that one isn't really hard either. i'm talking about the other one, the one with megan's verse" he explained. montoya knew exactly what he was talking about "oh you mean the dance you sort of altered where you choked yourself and then everyone followed and did the same" vinnie smiled and rolled his eyes "i know, i'm such a trend setter" montoya raised a hand "woah now, don't gas up that big head of yours but yes i do know that one"