THE TREE 3'S EVIL PLAN!!!! MAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Our Evil Plan To Torture THE PERSON. (Let's Call Her "I Don't Know Her Name" Because I Don't Know Her Name. Oh wait, it's... uh... what?) She's Going To Regret Trying To Replace Emery and Sasha!!! YOU HEAR THAT, I DON'T KNOW HER NAME??????????????????? YEAH????? YOU BETTER HAVE HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S AN ORDER!!!!!! K???? Ok, thanks. So listen up bub, here's your torture plan I came up with the bus. YES, THE BUS!!!!!!!! THE MOST EVIL PLACE TO FORM A EVIL PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok... Got a little distracted there... So let me explain this, we as in me and Emery came up with this plan to ... you know what just read this story. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(P.S. That is all for fun. We actually won't do this in real life XD)

So... I Don't Know Her Name is gonna pay!!! BECAUSE SHE MESSED WITH THE TREE THREE!!!! Yes, that is our group name. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???!!!

*Evil music plays in the background*

Mwah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasps for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Dies from lack of air*

*Falls to the floor*

*Jumps up* I'M OKAY!!!

*Music still playing*

*Turns around whisper shouting* Hey!!! Turn off the evil music!!! The intro is done!!!

*Music screeches to a halt*

Ok!!! So here's my plan!!!

First, we're going to...

Psst... Start the creepy mysterious music

*creepy mysterious music plays in the background*

We're going to get a bow and arrow and send a suction cup arrow at her, the kind that sticks on your forehead when you fling it at someone or something. So it'll be stuck on her forehead!!!!! LIKE A UNICORN!!!!! 

After that, we're going to get wooden karate swords and WACK HER WITH IT!!! Yeah??
WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK!!!! 

Then we're going to calmly and carefully... FLING HER OFF A CLIFF!!! Yes??? Understand??? OK!!! 

Then we're going to pick her up and THROW HER OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER!!! 

Then we're going to pick her up and THROW HER OFF OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!!!! Agreed? Then we're going to pick up her body and THROW HER OFF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!!!!

}:) This is gonna be so fun!!!! (The 3 of us evilly smile)

So now she is a pile of blood and broken bones and other stuff. (EW) Then we're going to FEED HER TO WOLVES!!!!! I don't want to throw the wolves off of anything, so once she's been POOPED OUT (!!!) Then... We're going to feed her to the SHARKS!!! 

MWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! *Chokes*  Hand me a cup of water!!!

The sharks are going to poop her out, and yadda yadda yadda. So now she's a pile of turd and smells disgusting. (MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA) We're going to throw her into the deepest pit in h*ll. (H-3 Double hockey sticks) which is Tartarus. 

Once she makes it out... wait... she's a pile of poo, she can't make it out by herself... hmm...

*jeopardy music plays* 

OH!!! *light bulb popping sound*

We are going to ask Hades to go in and bring her out. (LOL Imagine Hades the Greek god of the Underworld and death and stuff, picking up poo for us) *Snorts*