Chapter Seven: Riley Everett

These people are fucking stupid.

I have six cameras in the lobby of my apartment complex, I have a tracker on my car, a biker on my ass and surveillance cameras following my every move. They've obviously got the cops in their pocket so I can't go to them for the files that I need so I had to break into their file room without getting caught just to pick up a file that legally I'm allowed to have.

I'm kind of sad that they put Saviour as my tail, I would much prefer the guy who was in my lobby yesterday because he was fucking gorgeous. I know it was Boulder - the bodyguard - and Romeo - the tech guy - putting the cameras up. He was nice to look at. Big broad body that could crush me with little effort, tattoos decorating available skin, short brown hair and blue eyes with that leather jacket that just hugs his biceps and the way he straddles that bike makes me wish I was the bike.

Granted, Saviour is just as gorgeous and I'm kind of sad that she's married because her and I could have a lot of fun. I call my boss and tell him about everything which makes him laugh. We both knew that the biker club was gonna be a problem, it's just the bad way they're going about it that makes it amusing. Though I suppose they don't know my abilities, they probably think I'm just a fuck buddy for one of the French guys moving on the area but it doesn't matter.

I managed to acquire two files from the police station. The full file on the Riders of Apollo - the one MI6 had was rather lacking, this one has all the juicy stuff - and the file on Monsieur Pontiac. He is just a petty criminal on paper, a few DUIs, aggravated robberies, boring shit like that but by the looks of things he is now the drug kingpin of the town adjacent to this one.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to pay him a visit and I suppose my new friend will just have to come with me.

------

To get in with this douchebag I'm going to have to play the part.

I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth and tame my hair before putting on some heavy makeup. Sexy smoky eye, contour, highlight, the whole shebang before putting on red lipstick and some simple but expensive looking jewellery.

I dive into my suitcases and fish out one of my short black dresses and some thigh high socks so that you can only see the tops of my thighs. I slip on some knee high stilettos and a long beige trench coat to hide the holsters for my guns.

Yes, guns plural, this guy is dangerous.

I send out a location beacon for my idiot boss so that he knows what I'm doing before heading out. I avoid the urge to wave to the cameras and blow a kiss their way because I want them to think I don't have a clue what they're doing. Element of surprise and all that.

It's an hour and a half drive to the next town and an Impala follows me the entire way. Granted, I wouldn't have noticed her if I didn't already know she was gonna be there. Still, I drive like a normal person so she thinks I haven't clocked her and pull up a block away from the idiot I'm meeting for coffee.

"Hello Miss Ivan." He greets me and I immediately slip on a Polish accent, I don't need him knowing anything more than that.

"Mister Pontiac, it is my pleasure." His guards move slightly so that I can take a seat opposite him and he smiles excitedly.

"You are here to be a part of the fun, eh?"

"Of course, Monsieur, I have travelled a long way to work with le Milieu and yet I was never offered the opportunity until you. I am extremely grateful for that."

"Well you're too gorgeous to be working for your money and one of the bosses friends needs a date for a party coming up in a few days. I think you'd be perfect, he'd pay extra for a little...fun." He strokes my hand and I smile flirtatiously, flipping his hand to draw patterns on his palm.