London (fearless)

Kathrin"it's time, I mean a day all about mum probably"

Kate"kathrin get in the car"

Kathrin "I am give me a minute, honestly sometimes I wonder how you have a boyfriend with your mouth"

Car ride you know sometimes it's hard to sit in silence and feel emptyness in your heart.

Kathrin"are we there yet"

Kate"yes kathrin where here"

Kathrin"so where are we going first"

Kate"pub because I need to relax today"

Kathrin"so your idea of chilling is going to a pub with loads of noise"

Kate"see allready being ungrateful"

Kathrin" I swear to god you need to learn what ungrateful means,also today was meant to be about Harrison not you"

Kate"it will be I promise"

Kathrin"I'm sick of hearing "I PROMISE", because when you  promise something you keep it not throw it away"

Kate"your attitude stinks"

Kathrin"i could say the same about you"

Later on after the pub

Kathrin"so where we going now? "

Kate" where of home because its late now"

Kathrin"see I told you that you'd make today all about you"

Kate"kathin I love you but we are going home"

Kathrin"you don't love me you never have and you never will"

Kate"now thats not true"

Kathrin"it is you don't think about anyone but yourself and Mr lover boy"

Kate"now I'm not arguing with you where of home and that's it"

Kathrin "I don't want to it's a pretty shitty life honestly it is"

Kate"all ive ever done is try and be the greatest mum in the world"

Kathrin"oh really, so leaving when shit got tough then verbally abusing Harrison because he was gay"

Kate"loom I had no other choice"

Kathrin"what a load of rubbish, your hilarious honestly you allways have a choice and you chose the wrong one "

Kate" that's not how life works"

Kathrin"yes it is, you have a choice and an opinion you chose to use it wrong (verbal abuse) "

Kate" I'm not arguing with you "

Kathrin" I'm glad"

Kate"so let's go find the car now"

Kathrin"I'm not leaving"

Kate"yes you are"

Kathrin" don't think so"

I carnt live this life, I'm tried of fighting. I feel emptyness and pain.

in a split moment I start running, this is my only change escape be free.

Kate"kathrin where are you going"

I don't say anything back I keep running until I meet an abandoned building, this will be my new home.

I go inside it smells damp and all the walls have chipped paint I've never been in an abandoned building. It sounds strange when you say I've allways wanted to explore and abandoned building. This is home now and I don't know how I'll live but we'll get there. There was some fighting equipment, I think this was a gym or  for underground fighting.
I start placing things around the room to make it look a bit more like a home.
It's now night I think my phone died a few hours ago, I'm going to bed then ill start training in the morning.