Chapter 3

"Hey, horse. Do you think you can fly me to someone named Hagrid? His scent will probably smell like….a spider?" Erik asks him. Soon the flying horse flies back into the forest. Soon the creature gallops along the path and then FINALLY Erik is reunited with Logan. 

"Erik! Where the hell have you been!?" Logan asks.

 "Well. I heard singing. These things tried to kill me." Erik said SHOWING him the creature's body.

 "You used the spell again didn't you?" Logan said.

 "Well, these Erklings tried to eat me! I say it is very justified!" Erik said. Then Erik gets off the horse and hands Logan the dead erkings

"I can't believe you can actually ride these things," Logan said. 

"What are they?" Erik asks. Logan of course sighs at him.

"They're called thestrals. Only those who have seen and accepting death are able to see them."  Logan said.

"Huh well then. I certainly am overqualified." Erik said. 

Soon Logan takes Erik to a nearby shack. Then Logan knocks on the door. A medium-size dog soon comes out when the door opens. "I know. I miss you too Callie." Logan said. 

"Wow... a non-magical dog," Erik said surprised.

"Hey, Logan. Did you find your student?" A rather tall boy said. 

"Good lord!" Erik said shocked.

 "Oh don't mind him. That's hagrid. He's getting used to the ropes around here." Logan said.

"Oh. YOU'RE hagrid. Aragog mentioned to you." Erik said.

 "You met the spider?" Logan asks.

 "I don't know what Riddle was going on about. Aragon seemed okay." Erik said. 

"....Riddle told you about us huh. Figures." Hagrid mutters.

 "Is...something wrong?" Erik asks. 

"It's nothing. I...just don't like him that much." Hagrid said. 

'If it makes you feel any better. I don't think I am a fan of his either. Aragon was certainly afraid of his pet at least." Erik said. 

"What kind of pet?" Logan asks. 

Erik tried to remember the name. "He said basilisk and then crawled away," Erik said. Erik then gives Logan and Hagrid a confused look as both wizards look on in horror. "What? What's wrong?" Erik asks. 

"I….50 points for Slytherin," Logan said. 

"What?" Erik asks confused. 

"I said 50 points for Slytherin!" Logan said with a growl. Erik is now concerned about how Hagrid and Logan are acting. "Let's um...let's take you back to the grounds," Logan tells him. 

The next day several professors ask Erik many many questions. Soon Erik's adventures in the forest reach throughout the whole school. "Who sent you to the forest?" Dumbledore asks.

 "Tom Riddle sir," Erik said. Then the professor simply sighs and pats Erik's shoulder. 

"You are certainly a lucky young man," Dumbledore said. 

"So I've been told," Erik said with a shrug. "I am particularly distributed that I finally meet a fellow german. And they try to EAT me." Erik admits.

"Yes, Erklings are curiously found in German. How a pack of them got near school grounds is beyond strange." Dumbledore tells him. "Even more so. You bringing back the bodies here." He said.