the first dares

Boss:GUYS WAKE UP THIS IS A EMERGENCY!!!!as everyone came down and some fell on the floor.

Catboy:WHAT'S WRONG!?

Boss:nothing I just needed yall to come.

Everyone:UGH!!!!

Romeo:you woke me from my beauty sleep!

Boss:anyways I got all of the ask and dare stuff look.as he got a paper and hold it up.

Munki-gu:munki-gu like to do a impression of an yu!as he giggled then he cleared his throat

Munki-gu:(in an yu voice)hello I am an yu I am boring I like my pj pals I am gonna be a dragon master soon but I have to do boring things to become a dragon master.as he bowed down as the villains and armadylan laughed.

An yu:I DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT AND IT DOES NOT EVEN SOUND LIKE ME!!

Gekko:woah woah let's just calm down and be cool chameleons.

Boss:anyways romeo your up.

Romeo:BLAH I ain't saying nice things to those pj pest.as he stick his tongue out.

Boss:romeo say it or I will...ummmm.....destroy your......ROBOT!as he made a evil face.

Romeo:NOT ROBOT!

Boss:than do the dare or I will.

Romeo:ummm...furball.....I like how you always do cool flips and dodge things!

Catboy:umm...thanks I guess....

Romeo:bird brain your......flying skills are so great!

Owlette:thanks romeo.

Romeo:lizard legs...its impressive that you can pick up anything heavy!

Gekko:thanks romeo its all in the muscles.as he started to flex his right arm.

Boss:good romeo now the next dare.as romeo started to gag.

Than suddenly everyone was teleported to the living room

Newton star:what the how did?......

Boss:don't question it now let's watch.as he turn on the tv and they all watch the videos.