the second dares

Boss was outside and was looking fir romeo till he found him next to the water fountain sitting down looking at the water.

Boss:romeo?......as romeo didn't respond as he walk to him

Boss:romeo......you ok?.....as he sat next to him.

Romeo:yeah....just had some bad memories....about my past......

Boss:oh.....we will be doing some dares so when your ready you can come back in....as he patted romeo shoulder and got back up and went back inside.

Boss:GUYS COME DOWN NOW!!!!!as he yelled very loud as everyone came down.

Newton star:can you not yell so loud.as he was rubbing his ears.

Boss:sorry but its the only way to make you guys come.

Boss:anyways here are the dares!as he showed a paper.

Catboy:ok and who is this chat noir guy anyways.as a laptop poof right in front of his hands.

Catboy:Man they really know everything about me.as he was looking through it.

Catboy:whoever this chat noir guy he seems and looks pretty tough but I bet Incould beat him!

Catboy:WHAT I LOST!!!as he look at the end.

Catboy:aw man....the amazing catboy lost from another...cat.....as he looked gloomy.

Gekko:you might not have beat him but your still our number one cat right owlette?

Owlette:right.as they both put there arms on his shoulder which made catboy better.

as they both put there arms on his shoulder which made catboy better

Night ninja:aw man...do I have ti answer this?....

Boss:yes you have to!

Night ninja:ok.....I have a crush on.....a......a.......a.....AN YU!!as everyone gasp with surprise faces than Suddenly an yu disappear.

All:WHAT!!!!!!!!????????than suddenly they heard a flush and a door open and an yu came out of the bathroom.

An yu:sorry What did I miss?

Munki-gu:well ninja said he-

Before he was gonna say it night ninja put two sticky splat on his mouth.

Night ninja:it was nothing NOTHING!!as he laughed nervously.

Romeo:hi guys......I am back....as he came back in.

Owlette:hi romeo are you ok?

Romeo:yes I just.......wanted to smell the flowers that was it!

Boss:sure anyways next dare look!

Romeo:NO WAY HMPH!!!

As everyone ran to him and hugged him.

Romeo:STOP THIS IS SO GROSS STOP.....stop....stop......as suddenly his hands was moving and he hugged back.

Boss:aww....I AM JOINING THIS HUG TO!!as he ran as hugged to.

Romeo:ok I suppose this is kinda nice......NOT STOP AND LET ME GO!!!as they all stopped hugging.