lazy day..................................

Everyone even boss was on the couch just being lazy and sleeping and just watching movies.

Boss:nothing....can't ruin this moment.....as he was enjoying the movie and being lazy but suddenly the movie stopped.

Everyone:NOOOOooooo......as they were too lazy to scream....

Armadylan:what's wrong with the movie......

Boss:ugh...its dare time......as everyone groaned as boss got up and bended.

Boss:let's just get this over already.....as everyone got up.

Boss:first dare....as he showed it.

Catboy:it was cool meeting sonic he teached him his moves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Catboy:it was cool meeting sonic he teached him his moves.

Boss:I'm not really intrested in death battles and I have no ideas for the last question cause I'm not interested in it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gekko:well my favorite color is.....as he turn into the color sliver.

Gekko:cause this color reminds me of a beautiful girl with that kind of hair.as he looked at luna girl.

Boss:ok next one.....

Gekko and luna girl blushed and look at each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gekko and luna girl blushed and look at each other.

Gekko:alright...let's get this over with.....

Luna girl:ok.....as they came close to each other than kissed thab stopped and blushed red.

Catboy:look who the new tomatos.as catboy chuckled.

Boss:nice one catboy hive five!as catboy cane over to hive five boss but he tripped him over and catboy grab onto owlette shoulders.

Owlette:umm...catboy?....

Catboy:SORRY!!!as he blushed in embarrassment.

Boss:anyways the next one.

Kevin:what do they mean by the second one?

Mothzuki:yea EEEE?

Boss:I don't know....next dare than.....

next dare than

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Boss:ok...as he snap his fingers.as a portal as they came.

Jake:what are we-

as boss cover his mouth.

boss:shush shush shush....just do those dares and I'll sent you back home.as he pointed at the dare as they shook there heads confusing.

As they did all the dares(I'm just too lazy)

Boss:there you go here.as he snap his fingers and a portal showed up and they went back to there world.

Jake:bye mystery people.as he went in the portal and it closed.

Boss:that's all the dares for today.....as the tv went back on.

Boss:THE TV BACK ON!!!

Everyone:YAY!!!!as they all went back on the couch.

pj masks ask and dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें