IV. Headcanons & Notes

[headcanons and notes]

~ Azathoth is by far the oldest entity to ever exist. He is a lot older than both time and space. He might also be the most powerful entity too, but no one really knows.

~ Azathoth rules over many different realities and dimensions, but the realms he feels most powerful in are the Void, Hell, and the Place-Below-All; the three places where all evil and dark forces and entities were born/created. 

~ The-Place-Below-All is actually a secret layer of Hell that is basically just a whole other Hell in itself. There are entirely different demons, environments, and means of torture. It isn't known what exactly is down there, but that reapers and demons are terrified of that place.

~ Azathoth is a hybrid between a Supreme Being and an Anti-God. This means his power level would be off the charts and nothing about him would abide by any sort of universal rules or laws. He is a beyond-almighty thing that should not exist, but does anyways.

 ~ Nothing in the known Omniverse has been able to kill Azathoth, but he can be slowed down and severely injured using certain weaponry(weaknesses coming in a future chapter).

~ Azathoth has the ability to create, know, manipulate, and rule over everything in the known Omniverse except for divinity and positive forces. Everything else is basically his personal sandbox. This is not an exaggeration, he can literally control everything in existence with only a few exceptions.

~ Azathoth might seem like he does nothing good for the Omniverse, but with him around, all evil forces stay balanced and all the gates to all imprisonment realms remain closed. Not to mention, he has created COUNTLESS forms of life that we have yet to understand, but many of them seem to be helping in some way/keeping the balance of things in check.

~ Azathoth's soul and heart are filled with demonic horrors beyond any comprehension, all negative energies, and a lot of corrupted cosmic energies.

~ Azathoth has the rare ability to create cosmic entities of any proportion, including Multiversal ones.

~ Azathoth's full form in it's horrific glory is said to be big enough to swallow three galaxies at a time and anyone who views it has the same effect a lobotomy would have on a person: they become a drooling vegetable for the rest of their life. Well, among other things, of course.

~ Azathoth, despite being so powerful, does need a human vessel to inhabit while on earth. However, many times when he leaves his vessels, their souls and very essence is sent to the void while their physical body explodes into microscopic pieces.