VII. [The Party]

[open roleplay starter]

When your muse got an ok invitation from Azathoth to attend one of his royal parties, to say they were shocked was an understatement. Getting an invitation to one of these parties was extremely rare because the man hosting these events was very reserved and didn't really like people or socializing.

It took a few hours to get to the mansion located in the middle of the woods, but at around 12 AM, an hour after the party began, your muse arrived. Inside was quite fancy, everything made of black marble and strange crystals, glowing signs everywhere pointing to where they should go. Of course, your muse follows them into the ball room... where they made an unexpected, terrifying discovery. There were thousands of different Eldritch beings attending this party, many of their unholy gazes shifting to your muse as they entered the room.

Your muse, obviously, turns around to try to leave immediately, not really liking being surrounded by all this evil. However, Azathoth was now standing right there in front of their only exit, a delighted smile on his face.

"Ah, hello, my dear," he hummed, his eyes shifting from blue to light purple, "I am so glad that you could make it here tonight. I was worried you wouldn't show."