1

Jahseh has a baby with Jenesis. He's noticed that she seems to have a problem with Kehlani, their baby. When Kehlani comes near her she rolls her eyes and is so mean to her. She just turned 1. Jahseh was fed up.

"Jen why you fuckin actin like that towards her?"  He spat

"I'm not actin like nothin" she spat back

"YES THE FUCK YOU ARE. YOU ACT LIKE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH KEHLANI. WHAT DID SHE FUCKIN DO TO YOU?" Jahseh shouted. The others heard yelling so they rushed upstairs to see what was going on.

"She's a fuckin rat. Fuck her" Jenesis rolled her eyes

"The fuck is you yellin for?" Jarad questioned

"What's going on?" Stokeley questioned. Everyone that lived in the mansion was in Jen and Jah's room seeing what was going on.

"Get the fuck out" Jahseh demanded to Jenesis. She disobeyed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" He shouted. She started packing her things. Kehlani started crying due to all the yelling and arguing her parents were doing.

"It's okay baby" Ally picked Kehlani up. She took her out the room so she wouldn't have to hear that. She took her downstairs and let her run around. Faint yelling could still be heard from upstairs. Jenesis rushed out the door with her things.

"Where's Kehlani?" Jahseh questioned. A few seconds later he shouted it.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS KEHLANI" he shouted.

"Jahseh we don't know" Michael yelled.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY" He shouted more.

"JAHSEH SHE'S DOWN HERE" Ally shouted from downstairs. All of them rushed downstairs. They seen Kehlani in the kitchen. They looked relieved. Especially Jahseh. He went over to her and picked her up. He started kissing her cheek repeatedly. Kehlani put her head down so her forehead was in the crook of his neck. He started rubbing her back.

"You happy now?" Stokeley questioned. Jahseh nodded his head as he held Kehlani. He then took her upstairs.

"He loves his baby so much" Ally said. They all agreed. Jahseh made it to what was now only his and Kehlani's room. He sat down on the bed still holding her. He sat her down the bed.

"I love you" he told her. She just spoke gibberish.

"Lane can you say 'I love you'?" He questioned. She just stared at him.

"I love you" he repeated

"I wub oo" she said. He smiled.

"I love you too Kehlani" he said. He was so happy that Jenesis was gone. He was done looking for love now. He was convinced love wasn't for him. His main priority was Kehlani. They started watching TV together. He heard Kehlani continuously yawning.

"You tied princess?" He questioned. She then started rubbing her eye. That was a yes and he was tired too. He laid her on her stomach while he did the same laying beside her. He softly patted and rubbed her back to help her fall asleep. She her blinks became longer until she officially shut her eyes. Jahseh waited a few minutes later and stopped patting and rubbing her back. He then put the blanket over them and fell asleep himself.