21

Jahseh had something very important to do and so did everyone else in the mansion. Jahseh texted bass and asked him if he could watch Kehlani. He said he would. He gave her a bath and dressed her.

He buckled her in her car seat and drove to Bass's house

He buckled her in her car seat and drove to Bass's house. He arrived. He unbuckled Kehlani. He rang the doorbell. Bass let him in. They had short conversation before Jahseh decided to leave.

"Ight. I'll see you later baby okay?" Jahseh said to her

"Noooo" she cried. She never wanted Jahseh to leave.

"Imma see you in a few hours. I'm coming back for you" he wiped her tears. She sniffled.

"I love you" he said

"I wub you" she says. He smiled. She gave him a hug,wrapping her arms around his neck. He rubbed her back.

"Bye baby" he says. She kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed her cheek. He put her down. He said bye to Bass and left.

"Daddyyyyyy" she cried as soon as the door closed

"Man. Shut the fuck up" Bass sat on the couch

"I want my daddyyyyyy" she cried

"Shut the fuck up.........stupid ass bitch" he mumbled the last part. She continued crying for her dad. Bass got up and walked up to her.

"Imma give you a reason to cry" he threatened. He then sent a blow to the side of her face. She fell back crying even more. She held her face where he punched her.

"Owwwwwww" she cried

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted at her
•••
Bass invited Trunks over. He opened the door for him. He immediately started smoking a blunt. He was holding Kehlani as he smiled the blunt. He went on Instagram and cussed out someone he was beefing with on his story. Kehlani was coughing from inhaling that smoke. He posted it.
•••
Stokeley seen Trunks' story. He knows Jahseh doesn't like Kehlani around Trunks because he does drugs and he says he gets weird vibes from him so he doesn't want his baby around him. So why does he have her. Why would he take her to him. He texted Jahseh and asked him why he took Kehlani to Trunks. He responded and said he left Kehlani with Bass. He could tell Jahseh was getting heated through text because of the fact that Kehlani is with Trunks. Jahseh was done what he needed to do and drove to Bass's place to get Kehlani. He could hear Kehlani crying from inside. He rang the doorbell. Bass let him in and of course Trunks was there too. Kehlani seen Jahseh. She walked up to him holding he chain in her hands. Bass had broke her chain because she wouldn't stop crying. She was holding the actual chain abs the 'K' in twos separate hands as she cried. She loves her chain.

"Did you break your chain?" He picked her up. He looked at her. He noticed she had a bruise on her face abs it wasn't there when she came.

"What happened to her?" Jahseh questioned

"Whatchu talkin bout?" Bass spoke

"She has a bruise under her eye" Jahseh revealed. Bass shrugged his shoulders.

"That was there when she got here" he said

"No the fuck it wasn't. What did you do to my baby?" He spat

"I ain't do shit to her" he defended

"And why you got this drug addict nigga around my baby?" He spat

"It's my crib. I can bring whoever the fuck I want" he spat

"You on some weird shit" Jahseh scoffed. He walked out the house. He buckled Kehlani up and drove back home.