16

Jahseh heard class shatter downstairs making him shoot up. All the boys rushed out the room. They rushed downstairs to see the back door shattered and two figures standing in the kitchen. They started attacking these two people but one got away and ran upstairs. The other one rushed out the back door. They ran upstairs to get the other one. They seen them in Jahseh and Kehlani's room. The person spotted them and jumped out the window. They ran away. Jahseh realized Kehlani wasn't in the bed anymore.

"Did that nigga just take my baby?" Jahseh questioned. They all started looking for Kehlani. Jahseh sat on the bed and put his hands in his dreads. He started crying like a baby. Stokeley comforted Jahseh.

"I let her take my baby" he lifted his head up

"You didn't LET her" Stokeley said

"She still got taken from me" Jahseh said

"I n-need h-her. I n-need my b-baby" he cried. They all started panicking.

"They took m-my baby" he cried more. Ally could hear Jahseh crying in her and Jarad's room but the truth is she took Kehlani and brought her in their room when they were downstairs. She picked up sleeping Kehlani and walked to their room.

"Jahseh Kehlani isn't gone" Ally said. Jahseh looked up and seen Kehlani sleeping in Ally's arms. He was relieved.

"My baby" he said relieved. She gave Kehlani to him. Jahseh laid her in his lap so her head was in the crease of his inner elbow. He softly kissed her cheeks repeatedly. He became emotional because his baby wasn't taken and was in his arms. He knew Jenesis set this up because why would that person be searching Jahseh's room and didn't take anything.

"Thank you Ally" Jahseh thanked her.

"Of course" she said. Jahseh couldn't get his mind off of the fact that something could've happened to Kehlani if Ally didn't keep her safe.

"We gotta go though" Jarad says

"Who knows if they'll come back" he added. They all agreed. They all left and packed bags. Jahseh packed him and Kehlani's bag. He put some shoes on her while she was still sleeping.

 He put some shoes on her while she was still sleeping

He put a coat on her since it was raining too.

They all put their bags in the trunk to the limo

They all put their bags in the trunk to the limo. Jahseh buckled Kehlani in her car seat in the process she fluttered her eyes open. She looked so confused. They all laughed at how confused she was. Jahseh sat down and buckled himself up then the limo started moving. Kehlani soon fell back asleep.
•••
They went to the house that they went to went they were on their shirt vacation. Jahseh unbuckled Kehlani. They got their bags and went inside they immediately went to their beds. Jahseh laid Kehlani in their bed. He fell asleep.

I'm deleting ALL my books because I don't like them.....

Just Kidding🤗

I gotchu and don't even try to lie 😂🤪