Pain (filler chapter)

I had to work off all my stress by running. I concentrated all my energy on one course of action, which was slightly unusual regarding my infamous ability to multitask. My legs were wobbly and they hurt. They hurt a lot. My eyes were watery from all the strain I was putting on myself and I needed water because my throat was on fire. But I wasn’t going to drink anything, my body could survive on whatever saliva I had left, in some cases what I was doing was considered suicide. I have been running for two hours straight without a break or water and I haven’t eaten proper food for about two days.

I couldn’t handle the pain I had been feeling for the past few days. I figured since I was invisible people wouldn’t notice if I died. At least when I died nobody would miss me. Not even Cameron. I laughed at how ironic it was seeing as I was listening to “Somebody” from the Lemonade Mouth album. I couldn’t allow myself the pain of living or the pressure of being somebody since being somebody was being nobody at all. I knew fairly well that being somebody was not going to affect the Space Time continuum, so I figured I might as well be dead.

Finally, my head started to spin and yellow, red and black spots covered my eyes I could’ve sworn I saw green and blue as well. Here I was, in the woods at 4 am in the morning, no parents looking for me, no friends caring about me and nobody to care about. Except Cameron. I cried silently as I kept running. I was going to miss Cameron and I hoped there was no life after death because I didn’t want to grieve him at all. After all, I was sure he wouldn’t miss me.

I embraced death the same way I embraced life: Terrified and unsure. Just as I let the bright light wash over me, I let the dark forces enclose me. I stopped running and fell to the ground, the next thing I knew, I had hit my head on a piece of wood. It’s like the world didn’t want me there. That actually hurt more than death.

****

Hi there! Do not be afraid for this is only a filler chapter, I will update later today probably but you must know this is exam season and my updates may take longer than usual :( So why do you think Audrey is commiting suicide? I want comments and votes!! :) The answers will be given soon anyway Oh and if you just added this to your reading list THANK YOU!!!! Y'all are the best xx Cameron Dallas is just the bae of life. There is a picture of Audrey to the side and the song by Skylar Grey is perfect for this chapter.