━ how you two met

preference one ; how you two met

adam banks :: during their time at eden hall, you both were pretty new to eden hall as freshmen. you bumped into each other at school and you both exchanged words of apology and numbers and you both knew and hoped it wasn't the last time you see each other.

charlie conway :: you met charlie at the famous diner, mickey's, where his mother works, when you were helping your mom find a job since you were pretty new in town and charlie saw you for the first time and immediately wanted to talk to you and hopefully get to know you better.

 dean portman :: you met dean by selling newspapers. one day, you and your friends were selling papers in the mall and you literally fell for each other. you took one look at dean and almost fell to your feet...literally. safe to say, he thought you were the prettiest girl ever, how cute. he walked over and bought one of your newspapers and started talking to you. 

fulton reed :: you met fulton through the ducks. you were also a district five peewee player and you saw him in hans shop that one time, helping charlie and you thought he was pretty cute. so you took the initiative to talk to him.

dwayne robertson :: you guys met during the junior goodwill games. you stood with the ducks as you got introduced to the new recruits and you couldn't keep your eyes off the cute cowboy, who was also looking at you the same way. 

guy germaine :: you met guy at the iconic lake. you were skating and fooling around when he saw you. he noticed how great you were and he really thought you were pretty and went over and skated with you. 

russ tyler :: you met him through james and his crew. you and james's crew go way back, you had to move. years later, you finally moved back into you old home and got in touch with james and the guys and they introduced you to russ, whom immediately took a liking in you. 

greg goldberg :: you met him at his parent's diner. you were new to minneapolis and you walked in the diner to see how good it was. goldberg thought you were real pretty and ended up getting to know you better.

les averman :: both of your moms were high school best friends, which meant you two are born to be as well. you were besties since diapers, and each others other half, or as the gang would say, two halves of a whole idiot.

kenny wu :: you met kenny at the library. you were looking for the book, gone with the wind, but, you saw kenny already reading it. you both decided that you two could read it together.

luis mendoza :: you met luis at eden hall. you were rick riley's little sister and luis caught a real intrest in you and decided to stop being a whore and work hard to get you and only you.

julie gaffney :: you met her through your brother, adam. you visited adam at eden hall for a day and julie couldn't take her eyes off you and you took a fair interest in her. you actually got to know her better and became best friends, maybe even more hehe.

connie moreau :: you two were roommates at eden hall. you actually adored how pretty and kind she was and she thought the same about you.