Love Hate

Hello dear readers!

Come with another new story ❤Hope you all will like it.

It's based on serial track where Sanskar came as mad for his revenge but his reason of taking revenge is something else which is hidden.

Sanskar made Swara confesses Laksh I love you by kidnapping Ragini and blackmailed her to say I love to Laksh same like in serial.

Here she confessed for Ragini and under pressure of Sanskar. Sanskar thinks Swara really love Laksh but in real she don't. She only consider him Ragini 's fiancee but then confessed fake for saving Ragini.

Sanskar who already made the whole video send to both families Maheshwaris and Gadodias. Both family first showed very anger on Swara and Laksh both but more on Swara for ruining her sister's married life but later both accepted their relation for saving their respect as video leaked in whole baadi as well.

Swara tried to explain everything but Laksh mould things and lied that they really love each other and She is scared that's why denying for marriage. All also agreed and didn't paid attention on Swara 's talk who continuously plead to hear her. Gadodia family accepted their relation for saving their respect and as Ragini also don't have problem with it.

Swara sitting in her room thinking how she tried to stop this marriage that she doesn't love Laksh but no one wanna hear her. Tears formed in her eyes remembering her own mother also don't wanna hear her what she can expect others.

She remembered how she was pleading to Sharmishtra and she lashed her all anger on her.

Sharmishtra : ( angrily) enough Swara! How much more you will continue this drama? This only you wanted you are getting Laksh. I am ashamed that you are my daughter. I always taught to be always think about others but you! You snatched your own sister's fiancee. Shame on you.

Swara looks at her with teary eyes. Her mother also thinks that she ditched. She can do this. She looks at her being hurt.

Sharmistra : now stop doing this drama of naive Swara that you don't want this marriage as you love your sister very much.

Swara : I love Ragini Maa. Why you are understanding me? ( teary eyes).

Sharmistra : No you don't! Just look at Ragini. How she is sacrificing for you. Well! There is no need of wasting words on you. Just be happy that you are getting which you eyed now stop doing this drama and be ready tomorrow is your Engagement.

Swara : but Maa! I don't wanna marry Laksh.

Sharmistra : stop it Swara! And be ready tomorrow. I don't wanna more embarrassed because of you. Already you made me feel so insulted at least bear me now and marry Laksh peacefully. ( joint hand frustratedly).

Swara looks at her being hurt by her words tears fall from her eyes but Sharmistra go without paying heed on her. She burst in tears seeing her mother's rudeness. She remembered how she used to understand her silence but now she changed.

Present!

Swara come in sense hearing knock on door. She find Sharmistra standing with a stern face give a saree to her.

Sharmistra : tomorrow is your mehandi. Don't spoil it at least. Already you spoiled many functions. I am surprised Where my upbringing lack that you became like this. ( with disgust in her eyes remembering how from engagement she doing weird things).

Swara just nod yes lowering her eyes for hiding her tears as she know there is no use of saying anything. She will not hear her. She take saree from her hands. Sharmistra go from room tears fall on floor after going.