Shot 7

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like❤️

Kindly shower your love through your comments. I would love to read everyone's views and I read everyone reviews but I gave reply in form of update because I know my readers will be more happy by the update so drop your comments and also your precious votes.

In SwaSan' s Room!

Swara comes running in room breathing heavily. The pain which building in her is making her feel heavy and restless. Tears are falling from her eyes which she unable to control. She knew one day Sanskar will leave her but this much pain she never imagined. This is same pain which she felt when Sanskar left the city and she come to know that he was always innocent. This same pain which she felt in this 5 years but after getting him this pain was fade.

But again the same pain engulfing her heart. She is feeling like something breaking inside her. Her hopes, dreams, and most importantly the thing which is most precious her heart. Her heart is breaking but why? Is it only because of guilt? But Sanskar himself free her from everything then why this emptiness she is feeling.

The thought of away from her is making her hard to control her tears. She close her eyes tightly see Sanskar 's pic on dressing table come near it hold it stare his smiling face in it. She caress it letting tears fall on it. She wipe the tears unknowingly hug it near her heart for making her restless heart calm and indeed she felt calmness which make her surprised.

She again looks at his pic then remembered their all past moments. Their every unknown closeness. His care for her despite the hatred. She close her eyes hug Sanskar 's pic near her heart.

Swara : ( crying)kyun Itna dard ho rha hai. Kyun tumse dur jane ke khyal see bhi tut rhi hoon har pal. Kyun? ( sit with thud on floor crying).

Downstairs!

Sanskar is standing numb in garden. Tears formed in his eyes. He hate her. He brought her back in his life for taking his revenge. His revenge completed. He gave her what he wanted 'Pain' but why still he is not getting his peace. Why the thought of she going away from him is making him more restless. Why his heart paining this much?

He put hand on his heart rubs it for calming his beating heart which paining him. The same pain which he was suffering from 5 years. The same pain he is feeling now. But why?

Other side!

Karan : ( to Sujata) I didn't expected this from you Sujata that you will support Sanskar in this wrong deed. You are his mother and being mother you would told him what's right and wrong and you! This much hatred for that innocent girl. Why ? Unbelievable. ( said being hurt from her behavior).

Sujata : ( feels bad seeing the hurt in his eyes) Karan! You don't know anything. You remembered right what that Bengali woman did with me. I just wanted to save my son from one more Bengali witch.

Karan : You know what Sujata? You are wrong. You are totally wrong. If one Bengali woman snatched your happiness that's doesn't mean all Bengalis are bad. ( make her mouth shut as he spoke the truth) You don't even know properly Swara and you just judged her because of her religion. Just tell me do you know her properly?

Sujata keep quiet as she doesn't have words.

Karan : Swara is a very nice girl Sujata. I agreed that she did wrong with Sanskar but he was all stranger for her. How she would trust him that time ? ( showed the mirror to her making her shocked) Sanskar is hurt from her but why he is hurt. He himself don't know the reason. ( with sad smile) He is only angry on Swara and thinks his anger his hatred. He needed guidance Sujata. If you would told me. I would make him understand the difference between his anger and hatred but he took it so far that he left the real Sanskar behind of it. He became the Sanskar which he was never. ( hurt).