Shot 5

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot❤ Hope you all will like❤

Swara is sitting in her room crying remembering her past mistakes. The guilt of hurting him without his any mistake is eating her from inside. Again and again his that teary eyes look to her coming in her mind.

Let it be buddy! People only believe on proofs.

When Sanskar being hurt said this staring Swara with pain. His face flashing in her mind.

Swara : I wish i would able to change everything. I wish I abled to heal your broken heart. I don't even deserve of asking your forgiveness  ( crying) I deserve your hatred. ( guilty).

Her chain of thoughts break hearing foot steps. She looks find Sanskar. Her nose and eyes turned red while crying which unknowingly pinched Sanskar. He fisted his palm maintaining cold face not wanna show he is getting affected by her tears. She stare him sadly.

He move toward his cupboard take out his clothes for changing move toward washroom but feel grip on his small finger. He turn find Swara is staring her with teary eyes which create storm in his heart but still hiding everything with his cold face.

He take off his hand from her grip go inside washroom. Tears formed in Swara 's eyes seeing him ignoring her.

In Washroom!

Sanskar is standing in front of mirror remembering her teary eyes. He close his eyes take a deep sigh wash his face rapidly splashing water on her face but his mind revolving around Swara 's accusation.

He is remembering her and each and every accusation which she put on him. He stopped when her flash of slapping him seen to him. He is breathing heavily by continuous splashing water on face. One long tear escape from his eyes but his face is still maintaining coldness.

Her accusing face flash to him in mirror who is accusing him saying he don't worth to anyone. He is not marriage material. He don't deserve anyone. Like father like son.

Sanskar : ( shouts putting hand on ear) chup ek dam chup. ( shouting on mirror for keeping quiet but her voice echoing in his ears making him vulnerable) I said shut up!! ( shouting closing eyes).

Suddenly loud voice of breaking heard seen Sanskar punched hard on mirror breaking it in pieces. His hand start bleeding but seems he stopped feeling any pain. His heart paining him more which making him lack to feel any physical pain.

Sanskar : I will not forgave you Swara. I hate you. I hate you. ( pain is visible in his eyes shouts at broken pieces of glass).

Outside!

Swara who is crying become worried hearing breaking sound come near washroom.

Swara : Sanskar!! Sanskar! Open the door. ( bang on door) Sanskar! What happened? What was that sound? Are you okay?  ( worriedly).

Inside!

Sanskar hear her voice tighten his fist with angry face move toward door open it but stumbled when Swara fall on his chest who was banging door with full force. She stare him with concern for him which for a moment make him forget everything.

He keenly see her care filled eyes. His gaze break when Swara put palm on his cheeks.

Swara : ( concerned) what happened? Are you okay? What's broken inside?

Sanskar : ( chuckles painfully remove hand from his cheeks) My soul. My soul is broken Miss Swara Bose and you only broke it.

Swara feels his pain piercing her heart. Tears formed in her eyes. She stare him with teary eyes.