Shot 3

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

You are not mad Sanskar!

Swara said to Sanskar with a sad smile make him shocked realising what he did in flow of his anger.

Swara : You are not mad Sanskar?  ( hold his shoulders) say Sanskar! You are not mad right? You are acting. You are not mad.

Sanskar who hearing everything closing his eyes tightly.

Sanskar : ( shouts) Yes! I am not mad.

Swara : ( smile sadly hearing from him) and you are only the blackmailer who is blackmailing me? Say Sanskar.

Sanskar : yes!  ( confessed) I am only blackmailer. I am not mad and I am only doing everything to defame you in everyone's eyes. Yes I am doing everything. ( confessed everything angrily).

Swara : why Sanskar?  ( with teary eyes).

Sanskar : you are asking this?  ( laugh mockingly make her close eyes in pain) is you forgot what you did with me? Still you are asking this?

Swara : I didn't forgot anything Sanskar. I remembered everything and I am guilty for it. I came to know that you we're not wrong. ( teary eyes).

Sanskar : wow! After 5 years you came to know that I was not wrong. Kya baat hai?  ( mock at her).

Swara : ( close eyes in pain) when you left Mumbai then only I came to know about the truth. I wanted to ask sorry from you but you were not there and when I found you. You were in unstable condition.

Sanskar : Oh wow! So finally the detective Swara found the truth. Thank you so much the great Swara you found the truth. How I will pay this your favour?  ( tauntingly).

Swara : I know Sanskar you are angry on me.

Sanskar : gussa? Gussa apno par kiya jata hai Swara paraayo par nahi. ( anger does on own not on others) I hate you.  ( angrily make her shocked) I hate you for everything Swara.

Swara : ( feels hurt hearing his words) I know Sanskar you are hurt but trust me Sanskar I didn't did deliberately and I am really guilty for accusing you. I am sorry. ( crying).

Sanskar : is your sorry will wipe those all dirty accusation which you put on me? Is your sorry will remove dirt from my character which you put? Is you can make everything like before? ( Swara close eyes in pain with regret she can't change anything) your one doubt and you spoiled my name. I never gave damn to society any way but still that was question of my self respect Swara. You spoiled my self respect. You spoiled my character. You even broke my marriage just because of your so called detectivegiri and extra smartness.

Swara stare floor being guilty holding tears in her eyes.

Sanskar : well! I don't have regret on my marriage break as that damn girl didn't deserve to be my wife as she trusted on your words not me and i don't want that type of girl but what about the accusation Swara which you gave to me? Because of those all accusation the disgust which was in everyone's eyes for me? What about those disgust?  ( angrily shouts).

Swara crying silently remembering everything.

Sanskar : I can never forget anything Swara. Everything is fresh just like before and I will make sure you also feel the same pain which I am feeling. I will make you face same humiliation Swara then only I will get peace.

Swara : Sanskar!!  ( teary eyes stare him).

Sanskar : ( show her his hand) I told you to stay away from me and my life. I told you to not to take interest in my life but you didn't heard. You had so much interest in knowing me. Now I will show who I am?  ( dangerously make her shocked) make yourself ready for seeing the real Sanskar Maheshwari. It's happened good that you came to know about my truth. Now game will be face to face. ( while coming close to her face) be ready to loose Swara. ( holding her arms tightly).