002.

"can i help you, backstreet boys?"

002

Carlos barged into the studio suddenly, her fingers locked the phone as quickly as the tiny figure was in front of them.

"Talking to her ghost friend, Ollie? Is he hideous?" he hit her arm jokingly, the girl faked an offended face.

"Who are you calling hideous? He's pretty attractive."

But then the comment exploded right in front of her when she realized that the kid couldn't see them and now he was staring at her with an eyebrow up, questioning his sister's mental health.

Why was she seeing them? She thought that everyone could see them, it was all too confusing.

"What do you want?" Julie interrupted.

"Normal sisters, for starters." Olivia resisted the laugh that her throat emitted, "Stop being weird and come to eat."

Once the brother was out of sight, the younger twin whispered hysterically her thoughts. Together, they came to the realization that it was because they were twins apparently.

Olivia's head was dizzy with all the new things that she learned that night and before she could say something else, Julie rudely kicked them out provoking the surprised face in her face. What was Julie's deal? Why was she in that mood?

"We didn't get your names." The guys with the white shirt rushed to say.

"It's Julie."

"I'm Olivia." she smiled at them, on the contrary of her sister.

The guys presented themselves and as they finished, the girl walked out of the studio leaving them all with sadly frowns.

Olivia laughed at the situation attracting the looks of the band, "She'll come to her senses, I don't know what's wrong with her. Bye, specters."

As soon as she entered the house, the family was already praying. The pain in her chest made her sit down loudly next to Carlos, her eyes lingered on her mom's spot as she handed the plate to her dad.

She knew it wasn't healthy for them to keep pretending that Rose was still alive, they didn't seem to care that everyone was way different from when the mother was running the house. Pretending everything was the same wasn't something that Olivia did, she was clearly different now and they were stubborn enough to be unaware of the impact that it all had on everyone.

When Victoria came inside, the teen watched without moving a finger how everyone tried to rapidly get rid of the props for their play of the happy family.

Dinner wasn't her favourite time of the night, the topics were always exciting things that Julie did at school, facts that Carlos learned that day and weird places that Ray went for photo shoots.