❤︎ 5. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Fᴀᴛᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅs ❤︎

Your favourite Father- son/daughter du0? (Just curious)

1. Fergus and Merida
2. Agnarr and Anna, Elsa
3. Grug and Eep
5. Stoick and Hiccup
6. Chief Tui and Moana

_______

Next morning the lords of three clans- Clan MacGuffin, Clan Macintosh and Clan Dingwall, were arriving with their first born daughters and few soldiers

🏹

In Merid's room Elinor was preparing him for the events. She brushed his curly red hairs roughly causing him to yelp in pain.

Next she dressed Merid in horribly uncomfortable and tight formal attire. Then she put a single string of his red curly hair inside, which was poking out, inside his horrible headwear. And finally a chain with their clan symbol locket in his neck.

Elenor moved away a little to admire her work. For her it was perfect. "You look absolutely handsome."

"I...I can't breath!" Merid gasped out trying to move. The attire was squishing him.

Elinor shushed her son and twirled her pointer finger in air. "Give us a twirl."

Stiffly Merid twirled. "I can't move! It's too tight!" he complained.

"It's perfect." Elinor gushed as Merid lowly growled under his breathe in disagreement.

-Knock-

-Knock-

The mother-son duo turned to see Y/n was standing near the door, wearing a beautiful f/c dress.

"Everything is ready, my lady." She informed Elinor.

Elinor nodded at the young girl. "Thank you, dear."

Elinor turned back to Merid who was literally having love written all over his face as he admired the beauty of the teenage girl.

Elinor cleared her throat to gain his son's attention. Startled, Merid looked at his mother with wide eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he saw his mother looked at him in compassion. "Merid." She said softly.

" Mom?" he looked at her hopefully. May be she finally understood he was already in love with an amazing girl who was standing just few feets away from them.

" Just..." she sighed, shaking her head. "remember to smile."  she turned and walked off not before giving Y/n a tight smile.

Merid watched his mother walk away with a heart broken look in his face as Y/n walked in.

Merid jerked away when y/n snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Aren't you Jumpy today?" she folded her arms and looked at him with fake thoughtfulness. "Mmm... maybe you are just too excited to meet the princesses." she teased him with a smile. But her eyes said other story. She was sad.