❤︎ 13. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Fᴀᴛᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅs ❤︎

After Y/n's massive break down Merid helped her to calm down and now they were following Elinor who was aimlessly walking deep into the forest

Merid called out, "Mom, come back!"

Y/n went ahead and softly touched Elinor's fur to stop her, causing the mama-bear to turn around and baring her teeth at them, growling.

Merid pulled y/n behind him as they both slowly backed away. He cautiously raised his hands in surrender, "Mom, is that you?"

In reply, Elinor growled and went to attack Merid but suddenly stopped as she remembered who he was. Elinor looked at her raised claws, with she was about to attack the two teenagers.

"Mom?" Merid questioned, glancing at Y/n who was following Mama-bears every move with her eyes.

Elinor stared at them in shock and stood up, looking at them in confusion.

Y/n took a step forward towards Elinor warily, "You changed! Like you were a...I mean, like you were a bear on the inside."

Hearing that, Elinor's eyes widened as she looked at them scared. She was about to harm her son and daughter! Guilt and shame filled her soul and she looked away from them and saw a wisp.

Y/n and Merid turned around to she what Elinor was looking.

"A wisp." Y/n mumbled, staring at it in awe.

Suddenly Elinor jumped to get hold of the wisp.

"Mom!" "Elinor!" The young girl and boy called out for the Mama-bear who was busy chasing after more wisps to catch them.

"Mom! Stop it!"

A wisp suddenly appeared above Y/n's head. Hearing the soft whisper, She looked up at the wisp then to Elinor who was looking at the wisp in awe. "Oh no!"

Merid's eyes grew wide when he saw his mother rushed towards Y/n who closed her eyes tightly. He ran to her and stood in front of her protectively. 

Elinor rushed to them and clapped her hands above their head to catch the wisp. But failed.

Y/n opened her eyes and wrapped her hands around Merid who hugged her back with a revealed sigh. They both parted away to look at Elinor who was still jumping around.

"Mom!" Merid yelled as his mother who ran after a flying wisp in full pace.

Y/n rolled her eyes when she saw the wisp tricked Elinor to hit herself in a tree.

"Jings, crivens, help ma boab." Merid grumbled under his breath as he shook his head at his mother's childish behavior.

Y/n blew out her cheeks and grabbed Merid's, dragging him towards The fallen Mama-bear.

She looked at Elinor, who was now leaning on the tree in daze from the hard impact on her head, in concern. "I-" she stopped for a moment. Last time when she had the 'calm down' talk with Elinor it went down with lot tears, she sighed and but right now she didn't care, "I know you're scared, you're tired, you don't understand, But we got to keep our heads."