~ Final Chapter ~

Blue rays of light come out of the Babylon Garden and envelopes the island in a blue light sphere while its stone structure falls apart. Suddenly, Babylon Garden's light explodes and creates a colossal shockwave that sweeps over the landscape. The Crimson Tower's windows are broken and a lot of dust comes in. As Team Heroes braces themselves, the shards of the windows start floating.

"Wh-what the...?" Sonic questioned.

Babylon Garden, now Astral Babylon, is sucking everything as a black hole. The Babylon Rouges are surprised. Crimson Tower is gradually pulled apart. Team Heroes are pulled towards the black hole, but they grab a hold of the surroundings. A lot of tornadoes are formed outside. which one of hitting a part of the Crimson Tower. The Babylon Rouges also grab a hold of something.

"At this rate, the whole planet will be sucked into the black hole!"

Tails loses his grip and is pulled toward the black hole, but Sonic catches him.

"Hah!"

"Thanks, Sonic!"

"The world is doomed!"

Eggman presses a button and his chair retracts into the floor with him on it.

"Wave! How can we stop this storm?" Jet shouted.

"The core unit in the engine room powers the Babylon Garden. If we can disconnect it, that should do the trick." Wave said.

Jet turns to Team Heroes who are on their Extreme Gear.

"I'll go on ahead!" Sonic said.

"Yeah!" Tails cheered.

"Let's not waste time! Let's go!" Y/N said to Jet.

Team Heroes flies out of the window and toward the Babylon Garden. The Babylon Rouges follow them on their Extreme Gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mobius Strip. Once they made it up, Sonic, Y/N, Jet, and others saw SCR-HD again, but it transformed into Master Core: ABIS as it roar at them. They immediately got ready as the robot started backing away. Soon, everyone started racing after it. Y/N zoomed in, did some skatboarding tricks, and boosted her Extreme Gear as she already came close to ABIS and kicked it off with the help of the crystal power. It roared in pain with some fire coming out of its body. Y/N went back to hoverboarding as Sonic came next as he jumped over to the light blue platform left and right and was now close to the robot and hit it again with his Extreme Gear. More fire like explosions came out after it got hit. ABIS was now angry, activating a gun from its hand and blasting them.

Sonic and Y/N dodged it as the rest did the same. Jet though barely had time to move out of the way as it hit the ground nearly close to hitting his Extreme Gear, causing him to fall off. Y/N gasped and turned her Extreme Gear around and rode past others, heading towards Jet. She eventually caught on to him and grabbed his hand. Jet looked up in shock to see her as she had saved him. Y/N smiles, giving him thumbs up. She brought him back on his board for him to stand. Jet nodded at her, showing her that he thanked her. Y/N nodded back and they went back to racing as they caught up to their friends. Sonic slide over the pipe and jumped towards the same light blue platform and fastily knocked the giant robot. ABIS is slowly getting weak, giving them an advantage. Y/N flew up high over the edge and did the 720 flip and landed. She looked forward to see ABIS is getting farther away from them. She need to think of something to get as close to it as possible.

"Knuckles! Throw me!" Y/N turned to Knuckles, having an idea.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Knuckles exclaimed in shock.

"Just do it!"

Knuckles eventually grabbed her hands and started spinning her around. After a couple of spin, he threw her high as hard as he could as Y/N landed onto the light blue platform and jumped to the other side. With another boost, she got close to ABIS and knocked it away again but harder. It roared in anger, clearly losing its power. It started throwing down giant firey rocks towards them. Y/N took out her katana and slashed them off. She then went back to riding her Extreme Gear as both her and her brother Sonic went through the courses together and hit ABIS. It send down more giant firey rocks. They easily dodged them as they flew up high and did the moves and landed perfectly. Once they are close to the robot again, they boosted their hoverboard and zoomed in faster with the help of Y/N's crystal as they jumped over the light blue platforms and hit ABIS once again. It was now defeated as it gave a last pained roar and disappered into the bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astral Babylon is shown in orbit around the earth as the sun rises. The Babylon Rouges are standing on a rock, looking at Astral Babylon in the sky.

Wave turns to Jet.

"So, are you okay with all this?"

"Well, much as I'll miss the vastness of the space, this world still has its charm... Besides..."

After few moments, they all get on their Extreme Gear and fly away. Back in Monopole, Team Heroes and Amy's car is heading down a tube, with Tails at the wheel, Sonic next to Tails, and Y/N, Knuckles, and Amy on the back seats.

"Hmm... I wonder what those meteors really were..." Amy said, placing her finger on her chin.

"They had some programming that made them try to gather up the other units." Tails said.

"Yeah?"

"It activated when Eggman found the first piece and put it in the mother computer. All the robots went berserk because they were all connected to the network. At least, I think that's what happened."

"But who made that program?" Sonic asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe those ancient Babylonians... Or maybe someone even more ancient... Maybe it was a warning, for people to stay away from power beyond control."

"But the people of Babylon..." Knuckles started but was cut off by Amy.

"I can't believe they were the descendants of aliens..."

In the flashback, the scene shifts to a circular explosion in space. Astral Babylon emerges from the hole and heads towards earth.

"They crash landed on this planet in ancient past... They disconnected the unit..." Tails said.

The Arks of the Cosmos are rejected from Astral Babylon.

"And left it in orbit, hoping that some day, it would fall back down to the surface. Every time they saw a shooting star... " Amy concluded. 

Astral Babylon is shown in the night sky. A shooting star passes. The flashback then shifts to the present. Y/N points to the sky.

"I bet they'd wished they could get back to their home planet."

Something is chasing Team Heroes and Amy's car.

"Maybe that's why people started wishing on shooting stars." Amy guessed.

The pursuer is getting closer to Team Heroes and Amy's car.

"Sonic! Y/N!"

"Hm?"

"Jet?"

Sonic and Y/N looks behind and sees Jet is chasing them. Jet comes near the car and looks at Sonic and Y/N as he's passing. Sonic and Y/N smiles and gets on their Extreme Gear and starts racing Jet through the road tube and among the cars. After a few seconds, Jet passes by a section in the tube in slow motion, with Y/N beside him as she gave him a wink and went in front in slow motion also, and Sonic right behind them, also in slow motion.