The Mandalorian

Sorry people, I just really like the mandalorian TV show.  And I actually watched the first episode.  When it came out is was like, Mandalorian rates: 1000 views.  Then after the first episode, (Because of the Child, not baby yoda people(Sorry baby yoda fans)) Ratings went up to like: 1000000000000000000 views.  Anyways, this is going to be like a bunch of rates for the Mandalorian, and it goes like this: (This is my example)

Favorite Character: The Mandalorian

2nd Favorite character: The Armorer (The woman who makes the armor in The Mandalorian) Like her cuz she is a badass, kick butt character.

Least Favorite Character: That imperial dude.  (Sorry, forgot his name.)

Favorite Part: Whistling bird scene. (When Mando shot the storms with those tiny follow missiles.)

OK, here we goooo! 

Ben P.O.V.

"Have you heard of the Mandalorian?" Zoe asked us one day at lunch.

"Yeah" I replied, "I watched every episode."

Mike suddenly snapped up. "I have an idea!"

"What is it?" Zoe asked.

"Let's write down our favorite things about the Mandalorian!" Mike explained.

Zoe and I both agreed.

We then went to ask Erica.  We walked over to her table.

"No." Erica said.

"You don't even know what the question is..."

"Was it, 'can you come with us to write down our favorite things about the Mandalorian?" She asked.

"Er, yes" I replied. "Alright, but you can still join us."

tImE sKiP bEcAuSe I'm PoWeRfUl.

This is what I wrote:

Favorite character: Mando

Second favorite character: Baby Yoda.

Least Favorite character: Stormtroopers.

Favorite part: When Greef Karga said, 'Hey baby, so the magic hands thing.'

Once everyone finished writing, we passed our papers to the person to our right.  I got Mike's, Zoe got mine, and Mike got Zoe's.

This was Mike's:

Favorite character: Baby Yoda

Second favorite character: IG-11

Least Favorite character: the imperials. (Face it, no one likes imperial Stormtroopers.  They're bad at shooting, slow, and they are unorganized without Sidious and Vader.)

Favorite part: When Baby Yoda healed Greef Karga.

Mike suddenly laughed. "Nice reasoning Zoe."

Then we passed our papers to the right again.

Zoe's paper said:

Favorite character: Baby Yoda

Second favorite character: the Armorer (Cause I am a kick butt girl and she is a kick butt girl)

Least Favorite character: the imperials.

Favorite part: When Baby Yoda looked at Cara and Mando fighting while drinking soup.

When we got our papers back, we looked at it.

Mine had writing from Zoe and Mike.  What it said embarrassed me.

Ha.  No finding out what it said right now!  No sire! No hints!  Thanks for reading, and plz suggest more ideas, and also part 2 will be out later. Baiiii!

also, here is the mando season 2 trailer if u want it: