Dares played out for the second time!

Gosh, I think that this is getting to be a long book.  Should I end it soon?  I DON'T KNOW!  Well, ima get going with the chapter.  HAVE A GOOD TIME PEOPLE!

Chip P.O.V.

I was waiting outside my dorm for the first girl I saw to come outside so I could do my stupid dare.  It was getting boring.  After a while, I finally saw a girl come out. I quickly thought up a plan of escape.  But then when she got closer, I realized that she was- cute?  I think she saw me.

"Hi," She said to me as she walked past, "I'm new here, my name's Rebecca."

"Hi-i?" I said, realizing that I liked her. "My names-"

"Chip Schacter," She said, finishing my sentence, "One of the friends of Benjamin Ripley, who defeated SPYDER as many times as I can count."

"Yeah," I replied, "Hey, there's a dance coming up soon, wanna go with me?"

"Sure!" She said, a bright look on her face. (She sure is chipper.)

"Great!" I replied, and we both left, red.

Erica P.O.V.

Someone knocked on the door.  I knew it was Ben.  I disabled all the traps.  The kiss dare.

"Hey Erica," He said as he came in, "So are we goin-"

I kissed him. I KISSED BEN AGAIN!

Mneh short, but you probs know what gonna happen next, so ON WITH THE NEXT DARE(S)!

Zoe P.O.V.

"WHAT??" Ben shouted as I described the exact thing that I wanted him to do.  Here's what I had what happened;

I walked over to Ben's room, and I found him sitting on his bed.  

"Hey Ben," I said.

"What's up Zoe?" He asked me.

"Truth or Dare?" I replied to him.

"Uh, dare?" He said to me, confused.

"I dare you to dare Mike to propose to me." I said, choking the words out.

So, that's how we got here.

CONTINUED SOME OTHER TIME WHERE I'M NOT FEELING SUPER LAZY AND IN THE MOOD FOR MINECRAFT!  lol sorry.  eh, whatever

Thy_User OUT!