Imagine if SS had Tik Tok...

So, you know how sometimes (lol actually a lot) on tik tok, people reveal their feelings for their best friends, and I think that you lot know the rest... (lol)

Zoe's account (Captions):

Caption: This is my boy best friend Mike,

(Shows short vid of Mike and Zoe together,)

Caption: We've been friends for a few months now...

(Shows short vid of Mike, Zoe, Ben and Erica playing Truth or Dare,) (lol sorry I had to)

Caption: And he doesn't know that I have feelings for him

(Shows Mike and Zoe together on screen)

Caption: So today Im gonna try to kiss him 😘

(Shows Mike hanging out in Zoe's dorm on couch.  Mike is playing video games, and Zoe grabs his attention.  He complains, but then Zoe grabs his chin, leans in and kisses him.  They pull away and Mike grabs Zoe by the waist and kisses back.)

Caption: Well that went well. 🥰

Screen switched to another Tik Tok. (lol i wanted to do this one first)

Ben's account (Captions):

Caption: Um, so I like my girl bff Erica,

(Shows Ben and Erica posing for screen)

Caption: And I've liked her since I met her

(Shows Ben blushing while Erica isn't looking)

Caption: So here goes nothing!

(Shows Ben and Erica hanging out playing video games, and Ben leans is to kiss Erica and Erica sees and pulls away.  But Ben keeps going, so she slaps him on the cheek.)

Caption: R.I.P. my heart 💔

Hii yall so sorry for the short chapter, it's just that couldn't find a good time to upload, not because of schoolwork, (Dat is EEEZZZ STUFF!) it's because I've been playing Minecraft Hypixel for DAYS NOW!  Ya, so um.  Ciao yall!