What Side of Her You Bring Out

Hello! Hope y'all are having a good week! Make sure to eat and drink water!

I love you!
💖

Regina Mills 👑: Her good side. She was always so worried about what would happen if she were to snap and revert back to the evil queen but with you, it was different. It was easy to be good around you, you just somehow made her want to be a better person in all aspects of her life. And she loved you for that.

Emma Swan 👮‍♀️: You bring out her vulnerable side. She's always had to take care of herself being an orphan most of her life. She never really had anyone to care about her and was never vulnerable around anyone. You let her take her time to trust you cause it definitely didn't happen immediately like come on, it's emma we're talking about. Eventually all of her walls broke down and you were there and she never felt more safe around anyone. She felt safe being herself around you knowing you wouldn't judge her.

Zelena 👠: Her loving side. All her life she had been beaten down and then overcome with envy but you were always there. Every dangerous slippery step of the way. You knew Zelena went through a lot but you were always there to remind her of who she was and how amazing she is so she wouldn't get lost in all the pain. You took away the envy. You made her less green.

Ruby Lucas 🐺 : Her serious side. Ruby never takes anything serious and you are kind of the same. But when it comes down to it and things are happening Ruby doesn't really know how to calm down so you are always there having to tell her to calm down, and that she can't make a certain joke right now. You never do it in a annoyed way cause you understand so you're patient with her and her childish personality. She loves that you don't treat her completely like a child but instead treat her as a person who just sometimes needs help.

Snow White 🗡: Her sassy side. You were definitely a bad influence. Of course Ms. I punched a prince has a sass to her but that all amplified when she met you. Your sarcastic ways and her sassy personality fit like a perfect puzzle piece. It was almost scary, sometimes she would even say something way out of character for her and everybody would wonder where she got ig from. She would be oblivious to the change, but it was definitely fun to see you two together. It was definitely a wild ride.

Drizella 🐍: Her childish side. From a very young age she had been treates unfairly by her mother and never really had a childhood. She was raised under the shadow of her sister and afraid of failure. But when she met you, you helped her realize that she didn't need to be afraid anymore especially around you. You had no expectations of her.

Belle 📚: Her Adventurous side. She had always been not what was deemed ladylike and adventurous but had to hide a lot of it for so long due to societal issues. It was pushed way deep inside her but somehow you were just so easily able to pull it all out.